Reviews for Past Moons: The Story of Terra Firma
juju chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
this is a little confusing... but is cool.
Hegiko chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
I'm sorry for thinking that this could be a crack fic orz

I felt that this story was very rushed and cluttered.
and sometimes I didn't know who's POV it was (though that could be a personal thing).
I think that Kaito and Gakupo were underdeveloped as characters. Also the marriage proposal seemed a LITTLE sudden seeing as how they don't really know each other, and that their only interactions were when Kaito was raped *why was he only mad about that for a night?* and when Gakupo was taking care of him.

on the bright side it wasn't horrible and has the potential to be an amazing story.
it just needs more background to it and if the sex scenes were more developed, like what was Kaito feeling as Gakupo abused him? A bit more explanation into Gakupo's past would also help the reader to understand where he's coming from, like maybe as a nightmare or something.

Well that's all I really have to say on this.

I apologize if I sound mean, for that was not my intention.
ajwolfman chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Cute. I like how you have short chapters. The yaoi is just bearable and it suits the story well. :)
Crazyllamapersonlol chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Oh my God. That must be creepy... I think the transition between the opening and to Miku's point of view was a bit too quick. Could you slow it down and make the transition smoother? Other than that, it's perfectly fine! I loved how you made Miku timid, but out spoken, the wiser one of the two. You made Luka, the older one, less smart. lol. That was perfect!