Reviews for Mothers
anothersmithy chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Lovely story. I love especially all the imagery of the English countryside, I could almost smell it!. You've developed the relationships between the guys so well. Thanks for this one.
Modocgal chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Great story. Just goes to show that you can't keep the Warden in the dark for long. He eventually catches on. Nice to see that Chief had the backing of the other cons. Well done.
WildClover27 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Wonderful story. Your descriptions are rich and one can feel the air and the atmosphere. You've shown how Chief has matured and also shown the comradeship that has developed between the Warden and Actor. Casino will forever be Casino as will Goniff forever be Goniff. Have to say I loved Actor's water containers.

Keep writing!

Wild
centroides chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh, how very well written. As always, up to your usual high standard. You provide such detail that it is easy to see as you read. I really like the survival training bit. The only criticism is that I am not sure I want to see him married,(I tend to keep all the stories as GG fact) but ... having him marry someone on a farm with her family's consent would be good. Thank you.