Reviews for The Locket
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I loved the story, especially as you gave it a happy ending! I was afraid that Bella (as a third class passenger) would not make it. You know, it was hard reading about how snobby Esme was (because she is the kindest member of the Cullen family), but it was probably a kindness to have her die of shock. I don't think she would be happy in America.

I hope you can continue to write many more HEA stories in the future.
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Loved it! It was very sad but very romantic, I really liked it. You did a great job with it.
Jlyons0424 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Beautiful story.
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I'm loving all the titanic stuff lately. Best movie ever. Been my fave since i was 11.

I'm so glad you didn't kill E! Can't have that dang ship taking him and jack!
JayLynn-wrtngdncr chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
i loved this! the whole gender twist on the Titanic...and tragic as always, but I'm glad you made them have a happy ending. Beautiful, like all your other stories. I'll be back to favorite them later, i don't log on much any more, but i had to tell you how much I loved this! :)
Edward's Life chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Thank you for a great Titanic story with a happy ending for at least Bella & Edward. It was also a beautiful love at first site story. And I love when an author writes from Edward's POV instead of Bella's POV.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories from your profile. Thank you for sharing your writing with us. I most certainly enjoyed.

I am,

Edward's Life
zkcej chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Sad yet a beautiful one :) me loves titanic so I love this

Thanks for sharing ;)
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Awesome one-shot, and so glad they got their happy ending!
Nehnah14 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
That was one intense one shot...damn!
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Fantastic! I love this! I cried it was so beautiful. :)
silverwolfkitten chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Ah! Too emotional to write anything other than... ahhhh!
Sarabella79 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Such an amazing read! So much better than the movie "Titanic" ;)

Thanks for writing! Loved it!
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I really liked this! I'm so glad they both survived.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I love it.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
i really enjoyed reading this when i got the Pretty in Pink compilaiton and i enjoyed reading it again now :) i think i spent a long whole time not even thinking it was the Titanic and when edward finally said it i was like DUH? why didn't i think about that? hahahaha i loved their love story and i had a lot of fun pretending to have a scottish accent :)
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »