Reviews for The Locket
JayLynn-wrtngdncr chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
i loved this! the whole gender twist on the Titanic...and tragic as always, but I'm glad you made them have a happy ending. Beautiful, like all your other stories. I'll be back to favorite them later, i don't log on much any more, but i had to tell you how much I loved this! :)
Edward's Life chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Thank you for a great Titanic story with a happy ending for at least Bella & Edward. It was also a beautiful love at first site story. And I love when an author writes from Edward's POV instead of Bella's POV.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories from your profile. Thank you for sharing your writing with us. I most certainly enjoyed.

I am,

Edward's Life
zkcej chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Sad yet a beautiful one :) me loves titanic so I love this

Thanks for sharing ;)
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Awesome one-shot, and so glad they got their happy ending!
Nehnah14 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
That was one intense one shot...damn!
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Fantastic! I love this! I cried it was so beautiful. :)
silverwolfkitten chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Ah! Too emotional to write anything other than... ahhhh!
Sarabella79 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Such an amazing read! So much better than the movie "Titanic" ;)

Thanks for writing! Loved it!
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I really liked this! I'm so glad they both survived.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I love it.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
i really enjoyed reading this when i got the Pretty in Pink compilaiton and i enjoyed reading it again now :) i think i spent a long whole time not even thinking it was the Titanic and when edward finally said it i was like DUH? why didn't i think about that? hahahaha i loved their love story and i had a lot of fun pretending to have a scottish accent :)
puasluoma chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Very well written!

Congratulations!
shaz308 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Sad that Jasper died. Thanks for your story.
IceChocolateTammy chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
AWWWWWW. I guessed that it was the titanic from the first few lines, like the titanic movie cept Edward is now the rich one, and wow, this story is good :) sad that jasper died though.
SimplyCuteBambi chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
love this story! It's very Titanic-ish. with a bit of a twist of course. I love how you planned it all out. Not sure how I feel about them sleeping with each other so soon but other than that this was a beautiful piece of work. For a minute there I thought you'd killed Bella but I'm so happy you didn't. I feel sorry for Carlisle though
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »