Reviews for Another Day In Paradise
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Loved the banter, both on the first readings last fall, and now. Oh, and nothing says H&M like a barely-in-control scam that ends up on a hillside with hairpin turns and an ocean view.

Write another one, will ya?
Kim B chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I really enjoyed the story and it was a good intro into the Fourth Season as Mark finally gets his Hawaii vacation and has as much trouble as if he had been dragged to any samll town or forest locale. I liked Noelani's character, if this had been a real episode on TV, I would have assummed they weretrying to spin-off for a new series starring Noelani.
owlcroft chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I cannot tell you how much I love this story. Even reading the introduction is fun! There's so much true-to-canon character here, lots of snappy banter, plenty of action, a romantic interest, a scam, lovely descriptions, _everything_ a story needs. The kicker, though, is the prose itself. What a pleasure to read something grammatically and syntactically correct, and lucid to boot. It reminds me all over of why I love to read. And read fanfic.

This is one of the best episode of fourth season (just my opinion, of course) and the only thing wrong with it is that it's a singleton. If I promise to send more DVDs, would you write that sequel set in California?