Reviews for Irrational Fear
Rogue Wasteland Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I also suffer this "irrational fear of commitment", Gods, I despise that phrase. I have always had this fear, I have never made friends easily and the mere thought of dating terrifies me. Thank you for writing this story.
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This is a good story, and it needed to be written.
louis grey chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This a great story. It unfortunately very possilble and real.

I was wondering if you would ever continue this story, I would like to see where you take it.
Ezra Scarlet chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Awesome story,id love it if you continued it,ARIGATO!
The King of Ranting chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I thought he just had a fear of commitment. But I was proven wrong.
narutofan876 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Is this a one shot or is this is a multi-chapter fic maybe the girls trying to get naruto a girl to date not knowing about his fear
AJ Lexie chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
blue beast? O.o :S

Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
is a very good idea...i can name a few options for him though...

but a definite one i vould name u should try...

Amaru! 2nd shippuden movie is coming to the states and Still hecdoesnt have many pairings with her!
Psudocode Samurai chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Well sir I thank you for this very personal insight into your character, sadly I think it's something that most of us feel, however the bravado that most have try and overpower it.

humans are interesting creatures, we are, at our base, pack animals, but at the same time we also crave being alone, creates a rather difficult amalgamation of emotions in most. I for one wish I was as outgoing as my father, for example, but I hate being in crowds, though it's mostly the noise, and paranoia of thieves that cause that.
demonfox910 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
very well written. and no worries, bro. writing is the best way to try and get stuff off your chest
Inuyonas chapter 1 . 2/29/2012

jus kidding. I like this fic