Reviews for My Saviour
Fantomette34 chapter 30 . 12/6/2014
Oh ! Quel dommage de ne pas continuer cette fic ! Elle est géniale, c'est vraiment dommage !
Bravo pour votre travail et bonne continuation !
KylieeJuliet1993 chapter 30 . 9/5/2014
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story! I love it sooo much, and I cannot wait for an update!
SilentFlame13 chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
This was so good! Shame there haven't been any new chapters in a while, but the ones that were uploaded were very good :)
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 30 . 8/4/2014
Please, please, please continue this!
Martionmanswife chapter 30 . 5/25/2014
this is a good story. I did notice that it has not updated in a while, but then I am aware that it is updated infrequently.

This is too good to abandon. I hope to see it updated soon.
JenniseiBlack chapter 30 . 1/13/2014
OMG! I love this story! You, my friend, You're amazing!
onecelestialbeing chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
OH DAMN I NEED MORE
onecelestialbeing chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
got me hooked on this again!
SadeeLA chapter 30 . 10/22/2013
This is really good! Can't wait for the next chapters!
Blood Red Gun chapter 30 . 8/11/2013
LOVE IT
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
another pointless rape story, I dont get how people can still write them.
RW Reader chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Okay...

So I know that reviews are usually for praising and kissing the ground a certain author walks on and I'm sure many will jump at the opportunity to skin me alive for this, but I just can't keep my mouth shut anymore. I love this paring too much to simply stand by and watch a pretty great idea (because the premises of the story is actually great) turn into something that actually pains me to read.

Do you even read what your write, because it truly doesn't look like it? In the first chapter you mentioned Hermione having a 'little' crush on Ron and now you start going on about her feeling awkward because he fancied her and how he was just like a brother to her. Oh and do you really think that a rape victim would be excited about anything, even DADA with Snape, while having her aggressor this close? Or that she'll still act the same as before her attack with nothing on her mind apart from books, classes and defending her teacher's honour every time her friends start slandering him?

I do like the story – I really, really do – and I think it has a great deal of potential, but right now…

Anyway, if you’ve actually made it this far with reading my review, I now want to apologise for being so harsh – I don’t usually do it, being more of a comment-when-the-story-is-amazing-only kind of reviewer, but you had the misfortune to be the icing on a cake made up of too many stories that had similar issues – and for criticising something that I am sure you’ve put a lot of hard work, heart and soul into. I really, really, really hope that you understand that I didn’t write this review for my sick, twisted pleasure or because I wanted to vent, but because I really hope that you can take something form it and make this story reach that potential I see hidden in it.

And as a small piece of advice – I’m sure you’re ready to strangle me by now and that you have no inclination whatsoever to listen to any advice from me, but still – I suggest getting yourself a beta and a strict one at that. It might sound like a lot of trouble, plenty of headaches, something terrible time consuming and sometimes even a little degrading, but the right beta makes all the difference in the world and she might just turn a story with lots of potential into one that exceeds even your wildest expectations.

All the best,
RW Reader
kinkyneko33 chapter 30 . 8/6/2013
loving the story! update soon!
LittleFoot3 chapter 30 . 8/6/2013
this story was just getting really good please continue and thank you
Amarenima Redwood chapter 30 . 8/6/2013