Reviews for Heat
Alphabunnie chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
My favorite part was when Jason gave him back control. I loved Dick's "please" and Jason's "baby". The level of intimacy, understanding and trust between them was so moving it elevated that scene to totally hot and awesome status. And then Dick's appreciation, and Jason's dirty talk... Perfect! Thank you so much for writing this! You rock. :-D
Stillwater chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I've gotta admit, I didn't quite expect that from not in a bad way of course!
Firework's Feelings chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Whoo! This is good. Great chapter
keki chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
"I want to watch you fall apart as I F***you so there's nothing but me inside you" god that was hot! don't ever stop be a writer.
keki chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I want be in that hotel room lol
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Well that looked like fun, its always hot when Dick takes control of Jason. like, REALLY hot. And Jason doesn't mind it as much as he lets on... and judging by the "Ninth" chapter, Dick caught on to that. This was great, their first real intimate moment, with nothing binding them, how liberating .
fluffyduck chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
And, and let me jsut add -

the sex was pretty amazing, also emotionally! I tend to get a little squirmy around explicit stuff, but this was just great, it wasn't just mindless smut :)

thank you again!
fluffyduck chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Wow, I love this story! You really pinned down the intense push/pull relationship they seem to have and Jason's perspective is just really really believable!

i love the way Jason isn't just a cruel hearted, resentful 'villian' like he seems to stereotypically is represented as. He is so much more believable this way!

i really really hope you continue to work on this, i'd love to see more! It's really great

and their first proper kiss was amazing! :D

thank you so much for writing and sharing this 3
CrimsonEnigma chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I died...

OF JOO~OOY!

Okay, in all seriousness, I really enjoy this series that you've got going. It's super fun and Jason keeps making me giggle happily. I've read every part of the Burn 'verse so far (sorry for lurking!) and I always look forward to the next part!

That said, keep up the excellent work and thank you for taking the time to write such a deliciously entertaining fic!

~Crimson Enigma