Reviews for The Broken Heart's Best Weapon
ufc91 chapter 11 . 9/21
I really enjoyed this fic!
This was a beautiful story! I would love to see more.
Alice chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
I really loved this! In so many stories,I've seen Belle written as pretty timid and weak. I love how powerful and stubborn she is in this! It was a new (at least for me) twist on this story and it kept me reading all the way to the end. I noticed the story wasn't marked as complete so I was thrilled to see it had an end! Thanks for sharing this. :)
MistsofMyMind chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
That was so lovely, written in a different way to many of the Rumbelle pregnancy fics I've read, but it was done so perfectly that I can honestly say that this is probably the best one I've read. Bravo!
Lattelady chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
Excellent story. You dug deep for all the emotions and pulled them out and showed them off beautifully.
white raven chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Such an intensely written story. The reader is sucked into the pain these two inflict on each other. It's both beautifully written and awful to read. I think there were times when I wanted to reach into the monitor and shake them both.

As a mom myself, I applaud your description of labor. Everyone's different; some labors are harder than others, some are easier. You do a great job of describing one woman's experience. It's realistic without being melodramatic. Rumplestiltskin's reactions to it were priceless.
CLKit chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
Although very tough in the beginning it was a very sweet story. I enjoyed this :)
JapanGoddess chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Glynna chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
Wow! What an intense story. So much feeling and pain and heart. Just wow.
Jen3273 chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful fanfic and the vivid characterizations you did on Rumple and belle. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and couldn't wait for the next chapter. Maybe we'll have a continuation?
DCdreamer55 chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
Wonderful. Truly wonderful. I loved it. Great job, beautifully written, wonderful story. I would low for you to continue this, I'm sure you could do great with that. Beautiful story, wonderful.

Hopefull, until next time,

07Dwelling29In19Fantasy94 chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
Awesome chapter. Truly a great story :). I woke up today to find that you had posted and was treated with all smiles. Great way to start the day if I do say so myself :)
Claire M C chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
I've read this story from the first chapter and I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. I hope you write more in the future :)
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
Good story, love the ending. Cant wait to read more of your stories someday so. Keep on write
Irisrose37 chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
A beautiful ending to a lovely story.:)