Reviews for If You Burn
sandy.morganlopez chapter 6 . 5/28
LOVE IT! :)
Willowstar23 chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
This story of the group is definitely my favourite.
Lilijaflower chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
My favorite chapter is six. ;-) Keep up the good work and update soon!
Z chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
It's amazing! I really love it! Although can you tell me what part is Effie teaching Katniss and Peeta to dance. It seemed I missed it Twice now.
AragornII chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Excellent! Thought this could be a good pairing...and you do it justice!
Amanda Schulz chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
As I said in a previous chapter but unknowingly as anonymous; I love your story! I love when the chapters are long and I think you're a brilliant writer. Please update soon! I also love your other fic "the flames rose higher" amazing! Anywho can't wait for the update!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
This is truly amazing. I love how every chapter is so long3 the longer the better for me! This is brilliant. I love it.
DoubleOre chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
I love your style- sucks me right into the story you weave. I like the variations in the one shots. Keep writing :D
MaxRide05 chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Excellent writing as always. Tho I hope the next one's fluff. Or at least not the kinda angsty fluff this was.

On another note - you ship (or are at least writing a fic with) Gale/Peeta? How? I mean, how do they even... act romantically towards each other, they're barely friends in the books! They're rivals over Katniss... But of course you know that. Just forget about my rant, even tho I really don't see those two... together. It's too surreal.
letthesongtakeflight chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
I love it. Incredibly much. Why doesn't ANYONE else like Katniss/Cinna, dammit?!
Bloodredfirefly chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Yay, more Cinna/Katniss! Yippee! And this chapter was so beautiful. Poetic, seriously - you have talent. It's just indescribably good. And clever. And sweet - would you understand me if I said it was super sweet without going sour? So many soft, hurt/comforty, delicate fics like this can turn out a bit over the top, plotless sugar sweet. But the sort of undercurrent of brutal damage and memory's kept this exciting and heartbreaking. I love it, keep going with these (and Flames Rose Higher, I'll review soon, promise)!
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
this is really good, but a bit confusing and sixteen days is still the best chapter so far(its not even a chapter, it could be a damn story by itself). please hurry up and update the flames rose higher because ive got it on alert and ive been waiting for so long and it hasnt been updated so please please please hurry. i desperately need it.
The Phantom Of The Labyrinth chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
As a giant Kaniss/Cinna shipper, I have one thing to say...PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Daianta chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
I'm absolutely in love with this.
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I think the best one is chapter five. U should put it as a separate story and have like sixteen chapters. It made me forget all about the other ones. Good job!