Reviews for Wake Up and Smell the Pancakes
musicalgirl4474 chapter 8 . 7/7
XD so brilliant.
Lora-san chapter 8 . 2/19
Ohhhhhhh. Oooooooooohhhh. It's so beautiful...! I really like it. *.* I love Cherik so I'm very HAPPY and Thank you! :* ;)

Lora
NinjaMeap chapter 8 . 2/18
Ho–ly–shit. Can we just... UGH. My heart, my insides—I DIE.
Slenderlock chapter 1 . 2/16
yooooo have you put this up on ao3 yet?
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 8/19/2015
Good job, though I thought things ended a bit too easily for the younger Erik/Charles.
Silvanesti chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
A truly interesting and well written story. I had some problems with understanding which version of them I was currently reading about, but I blame that more on my monstrous cold than on your writing. I really liked the idea that they talked about different things on the beach and misunderstood each other.
GalaxyGirl181 chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
I loved that! Really cool premise, and the idea that they did want the same thing... They just misunderstood, it WORKS. Thank you!
weemcg33 chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Wow! I'm blown away by how completely awesome this story is! I haven't checked your other stories yet so if you have already done this please ignore me, but I would love it if you would consider writing a story about the future Erik and Charles and either go into more detail on how they got to where they are now or one where something happened to Charles, (taken by some group that hates mutants or something) and write how Erik would handle this. You just write him so well, I love it and will definitley add to my favs!
weemcg33 chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
OMG I love this! The idea is so brilliant and the story so well written that I actually wish they could do this for real. It would be awesome! Both your Erik's are just how I'd imagine them and I do love your take charge Charles lol
PurpleSong chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
I really like this take on the Cuba moment and the parallel universe thing :) that was a really interesting and moving ff
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
fucking hell that was fantastic!
This is my first cherik (?) fanfic and I'm in love with them rn.
Thanks for such a wonderful fanfic
d1x1lady chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Love it! Such an interesting story.
icanhearthedrums chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
Awwwww! That was so sweet!

But i dont understand how come erik brought up onslaught
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
AWE! 3
Goddess Alexandria chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
You had a mix up in one of the beginning chapters you said other Erik and Charles already had Scott, Storm and Logan at the school, and yet you have Magneto and them rescuing them.