Reviews for Wake Up and Smell the Pancakes
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 8 . 3/5
AWE! 3
Goddess Alexandria chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
You had a mix up in one of the beginning chapters you said other Erik and Charles already had Scott, Storm and Logan at the school, and yet you have Magneto and them rescuing them.
Sue chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Awww I love it!
I reaaally like it!
It was so romantic and angsty!
Thank for the story, I enjoyed every single part of it x3
Ciao
princess-oro chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Love love this so much! 1967Erik makes me swoon and I absolutely adore that world. Love the whole family dynamics so fun and that ending ooh wow I cannot stop smiling.
aworldofmyimagination chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Your story was fantastic!
MajoringinFandoms chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Lovely! Just lovely. :)
unusedaccount1177 chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
This story was so amazing. Thank you for the wonderful read. Keep writing.
Yx chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
AquaRias chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
...but in the end I loved it, even if they didnt play their parts for long. Great story.
AquaRias chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
you couldnt have let the play along a LITTLE longer? kinda takes the fun away .. :(
blanc-hiver chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
Oh, Ayra. Why did I just read this? This is perfect. Beautiful. Lovely. I love every chapters and I love your portrayal of two Eriks and two Charleses. I shall mark this story as favourite times three.
HiM'e'iTSu chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Good story. Definitely interesting, also well written. But what I liked the most is how you made the two Charles' actually different. And Erics too of course, but I mostly liked the difference between the two professors. And how the Eric we know from the film didn't like Charles from the alternate universe. When I first started reading the story I expected this Eric to instantly like the other Charles and whish to stay with him, kind of, unintentionally, putting the 'real' Charles on the second place. So I liked how you turned it in this story. And of course I loved the ending:)
FiresideChild chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I know this review will come up as being on the first chapter, but I just finished this fic and *HAPPY DANCE* YAY! REMARRIAGE! Also, I am VERY impressed by this peice. It's going in my favs and Imma read it when I feel down about this pairing.
LuvaGoodMrE chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
Wow, this was so beautiful. Truly lovely!
AnjuraAmatrava chapter 8 . 4/28/2012