Reviews for Potter's Palace of Pleasure
Rebmul chapter 6 . 3/15
its a shame you didnt continue this id have loved to see her knocked up by harry i kinda wanted to see this end with ginny turned into one of harry's whores till she is used up.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/25
Fine story. But incest and such is quite awful. Please make it clear in your AN that this is purely a story.
if i was Ron i would literally fucking murder the fuck out of both hermione and harry XD then again if i was harry i would be doing exactly what haryy is doing *wiggles eyebrows*
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/29
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Rebmul chapter 7 . 1/6
id love to see some harry lily potter (his mom) and naru kushina also what is your hpfanficarchive page shame this story died
Unbound Box chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Love this! And for anyone who wants to take it up a notch, you can check out this curated sex toy box based on Harry Potter! /products/magic-wand-box
Thank God chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
I'm glad you figured out this was terrible. Why do all of these stories read like they are written by 12 year old boy with tiny willies?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
i really enjoyed the story shame you stopped
Pegueng chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
Well now, this is a feckin sexy story too. Too bad it's shelfed. And I ALMOST feel a little sorry for Ron, but I also feel that he isn't really that much out of character really. Anyway, good luck with your writing other stories. / Slaintë
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
Unfair, just put this out for adoption
Harmony Rose Zabini - Malfoy chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
I really didn't expect that little ending.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
Was derek based of derek badger from chomp
Guest chapter 5 . 4/7/2016
Jiik
Icegirl97 chapter 7 . 3/23/2016
Is this story still on archive of our own cause I really loved this story?
Erin chapter 7 . 3/21/2016
This was on archive of our own but now I can't find it is it still there?