Reviews for Neverending Story: The Strongest Magic
Unade chapter 8 . 5/4/2015
I liked very much the descrition of the dark princess. I Could even hear her voice.
I keep reading.
Unade chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
Fantastic battle scene. Rithm, tactics, feelings...
Yes, yes, yes, yes... Adventure! I keep reading.
Unade chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
Hi.
I'm a big fan of the book, and a complainer about the film. I started to read this fanfic in the Books sention months ago, and dropped it. I found it again in the movies section, started it in the second chanper... and it got me.
The way Adair looks to dislike romance novels makes me hope about what I will find in this fanfic.
MischievousAngel0923 chapter 28 . 1/8/2014
I just found your story and I wanted to say that this was soo beautifully written! The way you stayed true to the original writing style, tbe way you made the characters and their stories your own was just beautifully done. I loved trying to figure out who the Eldest were, I cried when Adair lost Atreyu and when she got him back. I absolutely loved it and will definitely be reading it again in the future. Thank you for such a great story.
James Birdsong chapter 28 . 10/3/2013
Cool six chapters
Krystal chapter 28 . 7/29/2013
It's your guest reviewer! My real name is Krystal, by the way. I thought to put it as Guest but seeing as this has finally reached its end, I wanted to put my name in a review to make it somewhat special. I kinda wanted to be connected to it. But your story did that all on its own. I loved it from start to finish. Everything was beautiful. Even things that were fabricated by you. They seem exactly like they should belong in the story. You did such a great job. And I am telling you, this will not be the last time I read this story. I will go back to it again and again. When my son is finally born, I'm reading this to him. I'm sure he'll love it. This is the perfect follow-up to Michael Ende's book. I'm do grateful that you actually put the Adair and Atreyu together in the end. That's beautiful. I loved it. I really do hope that you decide to one day write more about what the future holds for these characters. If Jason or Deisha ever find love, and what Fay ends up with after her travels and tasks to discover the Strongest Magic for herself. The story of Meleah. Adair and Atreyu's family and more about Bastian's. What happened with Iole in the end, too. Disappearing like that, with no proper goodbye, that fiendish dragon. It was just beautiful. You definitely allowed your reader to feel satisfied with all of it. The slow romance, culminating action and how it all connects at the end. This whole ride was amazing. And I hope that you one day decide to revisit this amazing adventure.
yasdnilgoth chapter 28 . 7/12/2013
I can't believe it's finished! This fanfic is totally AWSOME! The style and description had been written beautifully and the characters were amazing! I do want you to write more further adventures of our heroes! Congratulations and I salute you on a job well done!
James Birdsong chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
Very cool.
James Birdsong chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
So very awesome an update. So very cool.
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
Excellent four chapters
The Queen of Water chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
Cool, I will wait for ch 20.
yasdnilgoth chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
Update ASAP! Just read your recent chapters and I'm liking it by the minute! By the way, I was reader before getting the account;) Update soon!
Barbiereadsbioks chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
More i have been anticipating for two weeks or three
Guest chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
Hello, it's me, the guest reviewer again! You will be happy to know that I shall be making an account presently :) it seems that you have once again succeeded in wacking me on top of the head with a surprise! I would never expect that any author could pull off a serious character such as Atreyu making a fool of himself, but you executed it perfectly! And once again, those incredibly described fight scenes allow me to vividly picture it! It's taking a turn for Shakespeare's Twelfth Night in this most recent chapter, with everyone having feelings for someone else and it being a messed up square of love of sorts. But... Goodness! I was going to scream with agony wondering if you would ever make Atreyu, Adair and Jason's feelings known (everyone already knew Deisha's) and you reintroduced the three warriors with great accompanying stories that all warmed my heart! And you also wrote in Engywook and Urgl, which nearly brought me to tears that they got to meet Atreyu again! And I was wondering how the whole Adair-Atreyu pair would work out if they're from different worlds and those worlds have certain rules about crossing over. I am deeply curious to see how you'll make it work out in the end. And how you'll make these four resolve their feelings and such. This story is making the nuts and bolts in my brain screw loose. I'm so ready to see what you have planned next! :D
The Queen of Water chapter 17 . 1/10/2013
Cool, I will wait for ch 18.