Reviews for Everything to you
Namjoon chapter 49 . 6/25/2016
WOW! I love all of your stories but I gotta admit this was one of my favorite stories of yours!
Elizabeth1966 chapter 49 . 2/20/2016
sweet story but kinda anti climactic. loved there wasn't all this angst between them. been nice if u ended with them finding out she was pregnant or her turning
Guest chapter 44 . 1/14/2016
I love this! I'm actually from Hawaii, born and raised;) your story is amazing.
Caro2010 chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Although I hate what Damon did to Elena, I live the way he wants her back. I hope his " plan" or whatever works so we can get back to normal.
I'm a little bit exited for Elena's parents to find out... I can't imagine how they will react just yet.
But that tattoo: Way to early! espacially because Damon used to be a "man-whore"!
Anyway. I have to get back to work. loved reading those chapters as always!
Caro2010 chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
That escalated quickly... :D
I love rebellious Elena. But I hate the fact that her family is so controlling. If my youth had been like that... don't want to imagine.
I'm looking forward to see where this is going ;)
Nice first chapters! I hope I'll find time to go on pretty soon.
Guest chapter 49 . 6/18/2014
Oh my gosh.. I just finished this story and it was AMAZING! I absolutely love it and will definately read it again! Really hope you decide to write a sequel. I'm sure it would be just as good as this story! You always make my day better by reading your story's! Thanks for writing!
Tvd2929 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Read this story 5 times already
Tvd2929 chapter 49 . 5/19/2014
So an amazing story so great please please please do a sequel
rcardinals4 chapter 49 . 2/23/2014
Late to reading this but I absolutely loved this story and would love to see a sequel and what else could happen with them.
Delenaforever chapter 49 . 12/29/2013
I want a sequel please:)
Guest chapter 27 . 11/24/2013
Elena was raped! I wish the biker was tortured more than he was.
psymplemind chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
The tighter you hold your kids...the more extremely likely they will rebel and go ape-sh*t when they get the chance...sneaking out of the house at all hours, drinking/drugs, promiscuous sex, etc...oldest rule in the book. The 100% wrong way to raise a kid (as you know!)
;)
euphemiamargareth chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
I hate grayson!
euphemiamargareth chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
Elena is ooc when she walked away from emotional, she acts like she just talked and broke up with stefan. Wonder what happens next
euphemiamargareth chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Now this chapter is sweet :) that conversation