Reviews for The Bad In Each Other
i3gale chapter 1 . 3/26
I love how you killed Peeta
Dramione888 chapter 1 . 1/10
this story was lovely
anon chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
wow. just wow. everything thing wow. so satisfied with this! super realistic and wow
DauntlessBlueTreacleTart chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
I have no other words...I seriously love this.
thistle paws chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Stunning story. It had me captivated from beginning to the very end.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
I love this. Nothing else to say.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Absolute poetry. This is a fic that I find myself coming back to again and again. Please do the world a favor and don't ever stop writing!
callisteia chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit.

Audrey.. you say so many things with so few words. It's simple. It's beautiful. It's tragic. But all the emotions are still there.

Oh my god. This is just perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
More, please! What a great beginning; it begs to be continued. I would certainly read it!
You could continue on the storyline of Gale and Katniss in the woods (perhaps keep it pg13?)
Amazing start! I would love more!
shellbell0944 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Wow this is great. I loved the conciseness. It was a very unique story and an interesting way to tell it.
CGreene chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
You really make this style work for you. I like how much story you display in so few details, for example:
Day 11 when they quickly change to talking about district 1 - good job,
How Gale knows what Peeta and Thrush are up to - that speaks volumes about Gale's character with out actually saying anything, I love details like that
Day 17 - you know why, no I don't, he sighs. (ahh, so good!)
Day 22 - When Katniss made the realization that it's the captiol that destroys people and now she wants to do that, and gale says he'll love her for his whole like. you captured both of their characters perfectly (how i want them to be, at least). Again, so so good.
I really really really love this. I can't tell you how much. I so wish this was how the books panned out, and I'm super impressed by how you convey so much through such powerful details. I'm honestly impressed. And the twists of Peeta and Prim being half siblings. I didn't realize how much alike they were until you said it, great job picking up on that. It's totally believable. And I also love the change in Prim's character, that's totally believable too. I love it. All of it. Thank you.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
...I'm speechless. I'm absolutely speechless.

This was unbelievably, incredibly amazing.
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Oh this was bittersweet and brilliant.
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Okay.
-deep breaths-
This was beautiful and touching and so raw and real ahdiendkkdmsjdjdkd the pacing was lovely; the writing flows so sososos beautifully. Katniss and Gale's ... screw it, everyone's interactions were heartbreaking. And Prim. Ohmygosh I wanted to cry.
...I'm just fishing for words right now—my mind is blown.
Fantastic job.
OMG GREAT STORY chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
AMAZING! Please write more!