Reviews for A Second Chance at Happiness
dixie326 chapter 7 . 6/20
Oh my goodness, toddler Fred and George are absolutely adorable! I keep meaning to comment on it every chapter but forget because I'm so eager to read the next one, lol.
magicanimegurl chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
I love it. I just inputted hermione and Gideon at random but Im glad I did. This is great. I wish you wote more showing hermione wedding and future with possible children and her reaction to her childhood friends grow up with different lives. Write on!
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
This was beautiful
MissScarlettJ chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Please please please please update soon!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
Such a good story! I'd wish you would conclude it until the day of hermione a vanishing in 1988!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
I read and reread this story multiple times and every time I think it's wonderful! I just wish you would do a sequel on how life goes on after...
killer4853 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Litfreak89 chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
Wonderful story. I've never read a Prewitt twin story, and this was unexpected. Loved it!
Emily chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
I loved every bit of this! I would love to read more of the future should your muse cooperate, especially when her friends realize who she is! You do family dynamics wonderfully! :)
Emily chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
I'm about to die from the adorableness of this story! Every time Fred and George talk I melt! lol. I can't wait to read the rest!
lyraXIII chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
Omg this was amazing! I think you should do a sequel or a separate oneshot about how harry n Ron find out about "Maya" that would be great :)
Lucyole chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
love it your story was really amazing interesting exciting and romantic as well i really liked to read
it. *cookies for you*
greyspotterfiction chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
Wow, I really liked this story, it's a shame you didn't update anymore...
Any plans on continuing?
Fremione lover 123 chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Please please please make a sequel you're such a good writer please
Fremione lover 123 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Reading this again because I really like this story and it's originality