Reviews for A Second Chance at Happiness
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 12 . 8/14
Excellent story.
azertykeynes chapter 12 . 8/4
Umm... so what happened after your ... sort of prologue? Has the future been completely rewritten?

The first chapter was great, but after that, the story seemed to drag on. I will admit to skimming the chapters.
k-lynne317 chapter 12 . 7/1
I was wondering about Lily and Remus, granted nothing romantic at the moment, but who knows! I really enjoyed your tale and while I know it's been a while since you posted anything to this story, I hope you decide to add on some additional scenes at some point.

Wonderful job.
k-lynne317 chapter 11 . 7/1
I was glad to see that Sirius was the one to get Riddle. And yay for proposals!
k-lynne317 chapter 10 . 7/1
*sniffles* Poor Lily and Harry. :( But at least they have each other and all their friends, and family if Petunia stays in contact.
k-lynne317 chapter 9 . 7/1
So much love for this chapter. From Fred and George's birthday presents to Gideon's sweet note at the end. So lovely.
k-lynne317 chapter 8 . 7/1
The last line had me chuckling! So glad to see Dolohov gone, but now it's Rookwood's turn. Very happy that Gideon's on the mend.
k-lynne317 chapter 7 . 7/1
*sigh* So much love for this chapter. That is all. :)
k-lynne317 chapter 6 . 7/1
Oh my goodness gracious, the costumes were fantastic! Mini-Dumbledores?! So cute. And Billy as Moody? That made me laugh. I loved that even baby Ronnie was included in the sleepover and ended up on Fabian's chest. Very sweet. And Molly's reaction to seeing Gideon and Hermione was great.
k-lynne317 chapter 5 . 7/1
Uh oh, looks like Gideon might have some competition in the form of tall, dark, and handsome Kingsley. But Fabian's right, she's not his girlfriend and unless he does something about it then he can't complain about who she dances with. I thought you did a wonderful job with the scene before the Order meeting. I understand why the Potters were suspicious, but I'm glad that they listened to what she had to say and listened to Arthur too.
k-lynne317 chapter 4 . 7/1
Oh my good grief. Too much energy first thing in the morning! Poor Hermione. I was glad to see Hermione get out and have some fun.
k-lynne317 chapter 3 . 7/1
Haha! I thought it was brilliant how Hermione got the twins, Fred and George to help her with the books. Actually, I thought it was a rather clever idea to have them shelve her books. Definitely kept them out of trouble. Percy is such a sweet kid. I like him much better than his older self.
k-lynne317 chapter 2 . 7/1
I adored the part of this chapter with Hermione and the Weasley boys, so very cute. I like the cover story too, not something I've seen before. And Arthur at the end with the game? Love it!
k-lynne317 chapter 1 . 7/1
A someone shared this in a group I'm in on facebook and I'm very glad they did! I'm enjoying the concept so far.
EscapedMinds chapter 12 . 6/12
I absolutely adore this story! Such a great job!