Reviews for A Second Chance at Happiness
Lucyole chapter 12 . 3/10
love it your story was really amazing interesting exciting and romantic as well i really liked to read
it. *cookies for you*
greyspotterfiction chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
Wow, I really liked this story, it's a shame you didn't update anymore...
Any plans on continuing?
Fremione lover 123 chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Please please please make a sequel you're such a good writer please
Fremione lover 123 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Reading this again because I really like this story and it's originality
lrmorena chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
I hope you retake and finished this wonderful story... You have Gideon and Mya's wedding to plan... LOL
AlwaysDreamin chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
Sorry to see the story go, but I'm happy I got the chance to read it and have it end on a great note.

Happy Writing,

AlwaysDreamin chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
"That girl is going to be so spoiled...and the best-guarded female in all of England, second only to the Queen." I love that line, and so so true too.

AlwaysDreamin chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
I am in love with this story! And this chapter was just too sweet:) Keep up the good work!

Happy writing and Happy Birthday to Fred & George:)

AlwaysDreamin chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Haha, the stuffed troll idea was great, very inventive:)
AlwaysDreamin chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
The whole Gideon x Hermione thing is just adorable:) Great writing too.
AlwaysDreamin chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Oh I love it so far! Positively Amazing!

Bri:)
booknerd162 chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
I just stumbled through this story and it's really good! I never read a Hermione/Gideon story before but this one is really good! please update!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
please write another chapter soon
567random chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
Awh, such a great story! You should post more snippets like that if you ever have time, it was nice :)
PhoenixSong2013 chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
Ophelia Rose used to be a Potter, but then she married Augustaus Rose, then gave birth to Leah Rose, who married Jefferey Lysander, who had a child called Helen Lysander, who was a squib, who married a Muggle man named Daniel Granger. Helen Lysander later gave birth to Hermione Granger, who is said to be a Muggleborn witch. But this makes her a Potter, too.
Ophelia's brother was named Kendall Potter, who married Celeste White, and gave birth to Harold Potter, who married Mirander Heath, who gave birth to Charlus Potter, who married Dorea Black, who gave birth to James Potter, who married Lily Evans. Lily Evans later gave birth to Harry Potter, who is a half-blood Potter. This makes him related to Hermione Granger. Yes, this is all true. NOT!