Reviews for Darillium
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
SO SAD!
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Wow I cried, atleast Amy and Rory understand, and i cried the part of you want to be forgiven
Unleashed111 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
so sweet!
KikiVatanarom chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh my gosh. This was perfect and sad and...
I'm sobbing. But it was perfect.
Shaydees chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Very touching and realistic to character. Well done.
Slytherfoot chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I think I just sort of sobbed.

Not entirely sure yet, though. Can't make sense through the waterfalls that are my eyes.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Thank you. I've been wanting to read something like this or ages, and the way the show has been going, with river getting her 'last kiss' in storm cage, I don't think we will ever really get to SEE it. You have written this wonderfully, so good that I had to just take a minute after reading it and just feel my happy angstey little feelings and stare and the moon...and this is the reason I love doctor who. Fans arn't just fans, but for the most part, amazing people who even though we know it's just a television show, we can take time aside, reach into our imaginations and join into a free thinking universe, and just let it be real. Even if it's just one moment of graditude, staring at the moon and thinking... ' what if?' next stop everywhere, indeed. And that's really the message of doctor who, that life is so short, even when you're 900 years old. So just live in the moment! Thank you ever so much - Makayla
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh, that was lovely! I love how you had the TARDIS bring the Doctor back to the Library. I really like your writing style, and you've captured the characters very well :)

If Moffatt doesn't give us an episode like this, I am going to EXPLODE. At least I've got fics like these to hold me over :)
Claire chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Beautiful. This story was amazing!
jawa16 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Beautiful. It's raining on my face a little too.
SciFiLeslie chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
...It hit him at last, the horrible truth - and worse still, this wasn't just the last time he was going to see the love of his life. This was the last time Amy and Rory were going to see their daughter...

Brilliant concept here. It really punches you in the gut.
SheWillBeAmazing chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Overall, my favorite Darillium story so far. I especially liked the interactions between River and the Doctor - her knowing something is wrong and him trying to hide it, but knowing he can't.
slightly so chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh, so sad! Really well written though, and first time I've seen Amy and rory at the end.

Can't they all go visit river in the computer?
Khanlock Holmes chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh my gosh. I am in tears right now. This, this was beautifully written. I don't know how else to describe this. Just... beautiful.
LisaT chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh, this is lovely - River/Doctor flirting, Pond-squee, the Singing Towers... and that hint of bitterness, of regret, that lifts it. I think I've been watching too much Masterchef, for I'm starting to think that writing is a little like cooking!

Thank you.