Reviews for Of Webs and Reality: The Story of Spider-Woman
Lola Vegas chapter 45 . 5/14
(: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:
I think that it would have been cool if you added a chapter that is a double wedding and that one of the guests would be Flint Marko only disguised. And I would have made him become a hero and maybe even join S.H.I.E.L.D as one of their top operatives.
You know I never understood how Harry found his fathers glider I thought that it was destroyed when Spider-Man pulled it out of Norman Osborn's body?
Guest chapter 47 . 12/13/2017
Amazing story.

Net Neutrality better be voted the correct way as in for it as we all should have the freedom to use the net as we wish except for illegal stuff
Havane 31 chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
If she got more muscle, her breasts should have been the same size or smallerwhy did you have to make them bigger ? I think I'll just stop reading this story now before cliché gets too annoying.
Robert C. Lewis chapter 46 . 6/15/2017
Awesome story!
Robert C. Lewis chapter 7 . 6/11/2017
Awesome story, but THE AUTHOR'S NOTE'S P.S. WAS AWESOME AND ABSOLUTELY TRUE! coudln't resist reviewing after i read it.
Stolyint chapter 45 . 5/25/2017
This story is really well done. I read it in an entire day. I liked the ups and downs that the OC goes through, as I feel that it helped capture the plot of the movies as for not only Peter but Lizzie as well. I feel that the epilogue was really well done, but it left me wanting to know more about there lives. Either way, nice job with this story.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2016
I know that u are done with the story but I busted wanted to say that I loved how Lizzie added her two cents of sarcasm while being held by doc ock over during the building scene it was funny and how totally how I would've reacted
kira kitty 21 chapter 46 . 1/5/2016
I am just blown away by this awesome stories! I love it so much! I am so glad I read this amazing story! * fangirls * Your a great author. Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 45 . 4/30/2015
I lovee the story! Can you maybe post an epilogue maybe when they have children or something but anyway it's a great story thankyou for writing it
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Update immediately, please!
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 45 . 7/27/2014
awesome
jason.matthews.940436 chapter 46 . 5/6/2014
The story is good, I have waited to read all of it to give you a good review. I have one thought, if this was to be the movies, which actress would have played Lizzy? Back to the story, I would thought that Lizzy would have have a stronger sense of responsibility than Peter, and would have helped him more than she did.
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 46 . 5/3/2014
Hey :) What a surprise. Long time no see, I'll check it out!