Reviews for Of Webs and Reality: The Story of Spider-Woman
Havane 31 chapter 1 . 7/18
If she got more muscle, her breasts should have been the same size or smallerwhy did you have to make them bigger ? I think I'll just stop reading this story now before cliché gets too annoying.
Robert C. Lewis chapter 46 . 6/15
Awesome story!
Robert C. Lewis chapter 7 . 6/11
Awesome story, but THE AUTHOR'S NOTE'S P.S. WAS AWESOME AND ABSOLUTELY TRUE! coudln't resist reviewing after i read it.
Stolyint chapter 45 . 5/25
This story is really well done. I read it in an entire day. I liked the ups and downs that the OC goes through, as I feel that it helped capture the plot of the movies as for not only Peter but Lizzie as well. I feel that the epilogue was really well done, but it left me wanting to know more about there lives. Either way, nice job with this story.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2016
I know that u are done with the story but I busted wanted to say that I loved how Lizzie added her two cents of sarcasm while being held by doc ock over during the building scene it was funny and how totally how I would've reacted
kira kitty 21 chapter 46 . 1/5/2016
I am just blown away by this awesome stories! I love it so much! I am so glad I read this amazing story! * fangirls * Your a great author. Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 45 . 4/30/2015
I lovee the story! Can you maybe post an epilogue maybe when they have children or something but anyway it's a great story thankyou for writing it
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Update immediately, please!
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 45 . 7/27/2014
awesome
jason.matthews.940436 chapter 46 . 5/6/2014
The story is good, I have waited to read all of it to give you a good review. I have one thought, if this was to be the movies, which actress would have played Lizzy? Back to the story, I would thought that Lizzy would have have a stronger sense of responsibility than Peter, and would have helped him more than she did.
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 46 . 5/3/2014
Hey :) What a surprise. Long time no see, I'll check it out!
Isabella95 chapter 45 . 4/20/2014
wow... I don't have much to say other than the fact that I loved this story and truely enjoyed reading it (I started yesterday and now I'm done) :D
good work writing, and I'm glad Harry is there
shin obin chapter 45 . 5/29/2013
I love this
shin obin chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Agreed
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 45 . 4/9/2013
Amazing story! XD Loved it so much!
I want another story!