Reviews for Of Webs and Reality: The Story of Spider-Woman
I know that u are done with the story but I busted wanted to say that I loved how Lizzie added her two cents of sarcasm while being held by doc ock over during the building scene it was funny and how totally how I would've reacted
kira kitty 21 chapter 46 . 1/5
I am just blown away by this awesome stories! I love it so much! I am so glad I read this amazing story! * fangirls * Your a great author. Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 45 . 4/30/2015
I lovee the story! Can you maybe post an epilogue maybe when they have children or something but anyway it's a great story thankyou for writing it
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Update immediately, please!
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 45 . 7/27/2014
awesome
jason.matthews.940436 chapter 46 . 5/6/2014
The story is good, I have waited to read all of it to give you a good review. I have one thought, if this was to be the movies, which actress would have played Lizzy? Back to the story, I would thought that Lizzy would have have a stronger sense of responsibility than Peter, and would have helped him more than she did.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 46 . 5/3/2014
Hey :) What a surprise. Long time no see, I'll check it out!
Isabella95 chapter 45 . 4/20/2014
wow... I don't have much to say other than the fact that I loved this story and truely enjoyed reading it (I started yesterday and now I'm done) :D
good work writing, and I'm glad Harry is there
shin obin chapter 45 . 5/29/2013
I love this
shin obin chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Agreed
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 45 . 4/9/2013
Amazing story! XD Loved it so much!
I want another story!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 44 . 4/9/2013
They finally made up!
Am so happy.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 43 . 4/9/2013
Yay! Harry is back with the gang XD
Though you did miss bits, like Peter an Harry fight in his apartment, and the bit with Mary Jane & Harry where he gets her to break up with Peter, and the cafe bit.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 42 . 4/9/2013
Wait?! so did, Harry get to Mary Jane aswell? and force her to break up with Peter? and what about the cafe scene?
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 41 . 4/9/2013