Reviews for Blood Gift, Christmas Wish
Kionkitchee chapter 1 . 1/1
Love it so much! I've never reviewed nor faved VK fanfic before but your story was just stuck in my mind. I love Zero here! He's sweet and not much of an OOC. Damn I wish I'm in Kaname's place! Nice writing
Regards,
Kyou Kionkitchee.
Anji chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I really enjoyed this and lol, Christmas is coming soon as well!

But the entire time, I was trying so hard to not cry because it was so bitter when Zero had to keep his feelings hidden to the point where he even fooled Kaname, but his words of his life, his blood being his FIRST and LAST gift made my heart jerk! Gawd, I was seriously gonna go crazy when I imagined Zero with that pain look but with eyes filled with adoration and love as he believed that it was to be his only moment that he will will ever feel Kaname belonging to him!

This story is definitely great and your writing hold so much imagery that I enjoyed every word and sentence that was written, thank you for writing such a wonderful fic. Your ending definitely made me happy and my hope was restored!- Lol Have a nice day!
lovere of death12 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
i love this fanfic it sparked a lot of imgerey in my mind you should make it longer
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh my goddess, it was so beautiful! I thought it was gonna be so sad &I started feeling devastated, but it was lovely! :)
animelvr21100 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
LOVE IT! XD It was epic! 3
Kaien Kuran chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was beautiful! I almost cried because it was so good [That's rare]. I'm not a big Zero fan but he just earned a spot in my heart. I LOVED IT! You did an excellent job!
LuanRina chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
OMG, dearest! You posted it! *tears of happiness* Thank you so much for it! This present is just DA BEST! *is ecstatic*

Oh my, first of all, the length is HEAVENLY. And the contents. . .I simply LOVED it! Zero-chan saving and helping Kaname-sama while actually having feelings for them is luff. I was kind of sad and bitter for him at first, since he couldn't reveal his true feelings and all, but thank God it happened and he did it. Although I was very worried and nervous that they will go through with their 'plan' so to say and leave what happened between them a one-night thing. Oh dear, you so made me sweat and bite my nails with nervousness and anxiety here.

Anyway! I also must praise about this. For once the bitch didn't actually annoy me so much. I mean, I totally LOLed at that part when she made Zerorin go check on Kaname-sama and what happened to him with her puppy eyes and all XD Zero-chan is just such a softie, I love it when they take advantage of him like that XD So I'm glad the idiotic girl was useful for once and indeed helped our dear boys be together *nods* So you did great there too ;)

Muwahhaha! Zero-chan warming Kaname-sama with his body, naked! Ohhhh I squealed in delight when I read it! XD And it was so funny too - Kaname-sama's reaction when he woke up, I mean XD And then, later, the blood drinking part. . .Oh it was just delicious and wonderful and beautiful. Not to mention HOT, naturally, considering their nude state XD

And the lemon. . .Dear Goodness, it was AMAZING! *has another round of MAJOR nosebleeds just recalling it* So super hot and beautiful, with so much passion and lust. My heart was racing when I read it and I loved it! *_* You really did a great job on it *nods* And Zerorin was adorable as ever too! :D

PhewThank God Kaname-sama finally realized. And it's good that the bitch (I'm sorry, I just can't even speak or spell her name, she is that repulsive and disgusting and loathsome to me, although in this story I don't mind her, really. Despite her tackling and touching Kaname-sama and etc - it was actually very easily dismissed) helped him with that too. It pained me to see my lil' Zero-chan like that! So sad and heartbroken. . .*sniffs*

The end was so touching and sweet and wonderful and, again, HAWT! X3 And I don't think you should be worried, in my opinion it was perfect, and not off in the slightest!

I truly enjoyed reading. Thank you so much for all your hard work, dearest *hugs*

Looking forward to your next Kaname-sama x Zero-chan updates! :D
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
this was lovely
irmina chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Beautiful. Love the Kaname Zero sweet moment, how they offered gift to each other. Perfect gift, surely the most memorable Christmas ever. Thanks to the sweet angel Yuuki.