Reviews for Blood Gift, Christmas Wish
lovere of death12 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
i love this fanfic it sparked a lot of imgerey in my mind you should make it longer
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh my goddess, it was so beautiful! I thought it was gonna be so sad &I started feeling devastated, but it was lovely! :)
animelvr21100 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
LOVE IT! XD It was epic! 3
Kaien Kuran chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was beautiful! I almost cried because it was so good [That's rare]. I'm not a big Zero fan but he just earned a spot in my heart. I LOVED IT! You did an excellent job!
LuanRina chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
OMG, dearest! You posted it! *tears of happiness* Thank you so much for it! This present is just DA BEST! *is ecstatic*

Oh my, first of all, the length is HEAVENLY. And the contents. . .I simply LOVED it! Zero-chan saving and helping Kaname-sama while actually having feelings for them is luff. I was kind of sad and bitter for him at first, since he couldn't reveal his true feelings and all, but thank God it happened and he did it. Although I was very worried and nervous that they will go through with their 'plan' so to say and leave what happened between them a one-night thing. Oh dear, you so made me sweat and bite my nails with nervousness and anxiety here.

Anyway! I also must praise about this. For once the bitch didn't actually annoy me so much. I mean, I totally LOLed at that part when she made Zerorin go check on Kaname-sama and what happened to him with her puppy eyes and all XD Zero-chan is just such a softie, I love it when they take advantage of him like that XD So I'm glad the idiotic girl was useful for once and indeed helped our dear boys be together *nods* So you did great there too ;)

Muwahhaha! Zero-chan warming Kaname-sama with his body, naked! Ohhhh I squealed in delight when I read it! XD And it was so funny too - Kaname-sama's reaction when he woke up, I mean XD And then, later, the blood drinking part. . .Oh it was just delicious and wonderful and beautiful. Not to mention HOT, naturally, considering their nude state XD

And the lemon. . .Dear Goodness, it was AMAZING! *has another round of MAJOR nosebleeds just recalling it* So super hot and beautiful, with so much passion and lust. My heart was racing when I read it and I loved it! *_* You really did a great job on it *nods* And Zerorin was adorable as ever too! :D

PhewThank God Kaname-sama finally realized. And it's good that the bitch (I'm sorry, I just can't even speak or spell her name, she is that repulsive and disgusting and loathsome to me, although in this story I don't mind her, really. Despite her tackling and touching Kaname-sama and etc - it was actually very easily dismissed) helped him with that too. It pained me to see my lil' Zero-chan like that! So sad and heartbroken. . .*sniffs*

The end was so touching and sweet and wonderful and, again, HAWT! X3 And I don't think you should be worried, in my opinion it was perfect, and not off in the slightest!

I truly enjoyed reading. Thank you so much for all your hard work, dearest *hugs*

Looking forward to your next Kaname-sama x Zero-chan updates! :D
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
this was lovely
irmina chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Beautiful. Love the Kaname Zero sweet moment, how they offered gift to each other. Perfect gift, surely the most memorable Christmas ever. Thanks to the sweet angel Yuuki.