Reviews for Once Upon A Time
spk chapter 1 . 1/5
Like the way you wrote the courting ritual. :)
madmaxborg chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Hi, I like this story, the only problem i have is how the two mates business looks like. He-veela can have two mates but the other one is found only after dead of the first one. During the life of the first one the veela wouldn't notice the other, not acknowledge them, nothing. For the second mate it looks like they're only substitute of the first one, consolation prize. And its pretty hard to spend rest of life with your supposed perfect partner knowing you've been only his second choice. That's what doesn't sound right for me in this story. JR
I4got2004 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Love it!
My Solitude chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Interesting story. XD
Bloodly Romance chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
awww i want to read the wedding part lol! i love it plz update! :D
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Pyrane chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
How sweet a Lucius

Thank you !

fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Nicely done. I like VeelaLucius.
Hericus C chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Great story. I like the Lucius version at the top and then the real story; it added a nice touch. As did the fact that Luc would be the one having the children. Strange how many fics have Harry as a mate to a magical creature and yet he is the one pregnant!
autumngold chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Thank you for the great story! I love how even Narcissa was helping Lucius get Harry. I like their gifts to each other, Lucius' are so perfect, and poor Harry can't even make their rings straight (I am so like him). I really enjoyed reading this fanfic!
Luv 2 cry chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That's so sweet! I loved Lucius In here, his character is very heartwarming :)

Great job, I would like more though