Reviews for Too close
Bamafan101 chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Loved it!
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I liked this idea, and how upset Kate was. Also that it was Castle who was hurt for once.
AccountKiller129 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
very nice :) Kate and Castle are so awesome together! :))
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Wonderfully sweet as always!
Lovestheship chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Really enjoyed this (though I kept waiting for Kate to feel guilty about leaving him for the summer)...sweet & fluffy but well written. Nice job.
mojor chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Love love love love love it!

So beautifully written and perfectly in character.

Thank you!
ER-Freaky chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
love it :)
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Awwww I think Kate needs to have that scare of almost losing Castle. She needs to be able to tell him how she feels! Thank goodness for fanfics to get us through when the show alludes us.
Million moments chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
It's a great little scene :-)
pealee chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I thought it was great. Very in character. I could see it playing out and feel Kate's fear. The end was just lovely and sweet. Thank you for sharing.
Tycho77 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
There have been spoilers that have hinted at this playing out this way. We can hope right?
cloisharley chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
well i loved it! that kiss at the end was perfect for the moment.
Vesja chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
That was really pretty. I adored it.
someheartslove chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I would love to see something like this on the show. I just want to see Kate's reaction. And I hope it would be something like this.

Angsty, hopeful, happy... LOVE it.
KnitterJen chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I liked this. I'll admit that I think they'll make something awful happen to castle on the show to give her a fright ( or kick in the pants). So this sort of scenario runs through my head all the time.
I think you wrote Kate quite well. She can be tricky and she doesn't always read true to me.
Good angst.