Reviews for Break Me Shake Me
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
Please update this, I really want to read more of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Wow this story was good, I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews.

Please update this, I so desperately want to read more!
AlphaRidley chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
This is one of the best Zetsu fanfics I've read, love how Zetsu is female. Please continue, looking forward to a lemon. XD
A Ravens Dream chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
You have to come back and at least finish this D: This is one of my favorite, you've gotta finish it. :(
shestoocoldtoshiver chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Hey Hey!

I loved the fight scenes, and found myself chuckling at the various antics. I seriously love the descriptions. Not bad at all. :)

Awesome chapter!

*Story:Faved/Alert*
*Author:Faved/Alert*

;)
shestoocoldtoshiver chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Hahahahahaaa!

Zetsu is evil! I like it. (No homo. xP)

Awesome chapter.

I loved Konan in this chapter, too. I was surprised how Deidara acted when Konan scolded him. He was kind of like a little kid. :P

I also like how you didn't make Hidan overly obnoxious as most writers tend to do. It was great. I seriously felt bad for Zetsu in the beginning of the chapter when reading the scene when she walked in after being pranked.

I loved the descriptions, the scenes, and the emotions. Completely amazing. That's my word apparently. xD

Onwards!
shestoocoldtoshiver chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Me again.
Hey, astonishing chapter! Great job. :)

I loved how Zetsu had totally owned Deidara and knows how to put the guy in place. xD

I am curious as to what age they are. I don't care it they are far apart, but I am curious.

I loved everything about this chapter, and I mean everything. Zetsu's techniques, both of their personalities, their chemistry. All of it. Amazing. :D

Onto the next chappie, shall I?
shestoocoldtoshiver chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Hi! Can I just tell you that I've fallen in love with this story? Well, it's true. :)

I'm not one for yaoi, and I was slightly hesitant to read it, however, I was floored and certainly surprised. I adore how you portrayed Zetsu. Amazing.

I myself am a huge Zetsu fan, and an equally avid fan of Deidara. ,,

As for the BETA problem (If you still haven't found one), I'd be honored to BETA for you! :D

I'm gong to review each chapter, so this won't be the last you hear from me.

Take care,

-xAkatsukiEmoFlyx
phoenixyfriend chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Is Deidara going to end up going into withdrawal since Zetsu doesn't let him blow anything up?
Wicked Wonders chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
I went to click the next button only to find out there wasn't one :(

Love the story just as I love all of your work... I love female zetsu I just imagine her like... Well she's just so awesome! In my mind she has this weird adorable quality that doesn't fit her personality very much, but never the less she's so cute. XD

Anyways yes great fic, please update soon!
A Ravens Dream chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Very lovely chapter. :3

Deidara's pain is stil amusing, Zetsu is still very much a badass ;)

I can't wait for the next chapter :D

Or some Deidara/Zetsu sexy time ;)

:D good luck!
Supersweetcutebunny chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Never thought of a pairing in Naruto like this; how interesting! Please continue, I hope to read more 'cause I like it.
A Ravens Dream chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Deidara's pain makes me laugh. Aha.

Truely lovely story you have going on. I can wait to read more!

I'm enjoying this one a lot! :)

So keep thinking, you'll end up with a plot sooner or later. :3