Reviews for Kissing In The Rain
Sabrina Granger-Weasley chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Such sweet hope. I'm starting to see why you ship Druna :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Absoleutely breath taking.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Aww, this is very sweet! I feel that you wrote both Draco and Luna very in-character, and the dialogue is one that I can definitely picture them having. This was also very well-written, and there was no spelling or grammar mistakes that I noticed. The idea of Astoria being the unfaithful one is kind of interesting; most people think it would be Draco who was the cheater. I also like the small inclusion of Lily/Scorpius, since that is one of my favorite next-gen pairings as well. The ending sentence was so perfect, and I love how it still left so much to the imagination as to what would happen after this. I also like how Draco thought Luna fancied Harry, I think that's an interesting conclusion that is actually pretty realistic considering they were good friends (and he did take her to Slughorn's party, after all). Even though this was short, you were able to get the point that you wanted to make across, so great job.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I like the way you described Draco's despair, and how aggressive he was to Luna… She was very well described as well, so calm and just speaking truths. Lovely )
listen2music4ever chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Hi! :) First, I just want to say thank you for doing this and I loved it! I thought it was written quite well and I wanted to hug Draco, but he would have most likely cursed me before I did. If I did that, Luna would have... well, I'm not sure what Luna would have done. XD Anyway, I loved it, good job on it, and thank you, again! :)
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
My first thought when I saw the title was "Singing in the rain...just singing in the rain...what a glorious feeling I'm happy again..." etc. XD which just so happens to be my school's musical this year.

I laughed so much at Draco not loving Scorpius b/c he's dating Lily lol. So funny, but so Draco. XP and of course Luna was awesome too. Good job! :D