Reviews for She Smiled
jeananne64 chapter 4 . 6/10
Very nice and interesting. Did you ever finish it?
Maraberg chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
I only started this story because I loved your other one, Savior. I also thought it was finished. I hate starting stories that aren't complete because you never know if they will be finished. Please, finish this story. I love it so far and very disappointed to find it incomplete.
HyourinmaruIce chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
well I can see you haven't updated in a while... shame... it's a nice story though
unicornnarwal222 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
I really wish that this was a longer story! It could of gone so far!
unicornnarwal222 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
yaaaaay!
rumbelle222 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
You could of gone soooooooooo far with this story! AMAZING job!
Glynna chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Marvelous. Please do keep going. :) :D
Glynna chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I was so absorbed and intrigued and felt Gold's pain as she shied away, and then... the ending! I literally screamed out Yay!yayayay! So looking forward to more. :) :) :)
megumisakura chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
update soon,please!
Opera123 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Good chapter and it opens up a plot that I want to see unravel. What is Belle planning for the Queen?
SofineSophia chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Okay so I just finished reading chapter 3 and love it! So please update soon :D btw I love your writing style and how it's written like it would be on tv cause it's very to the point which I like!
SofineSophia chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Oh my goodness! After chapter 1 I died a little inside! I love you and this story and wow! Good job and ending to this first chapter!
Yippeee chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
update.
LostnotFound chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
super surprised. I wasn't expecting that. But I do love plot twists and surprises, so it's good.