Reviews for Twisted Nightmares and Fluffy Kittens
Awesome chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Good ending
AngelVidal chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Really good make more like this one please :)
Scion of Madness chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
continue continue continue continue! this was awesome! their has to be a sequel!
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
loved it!
Crow The Mad chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
To say this was good would be a morbid understatement. I greatly enjoyed this, you've got talent my friend. :)
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
smiling like a maniac in my room on a cold, rainy day. so in other words, great job.

And bb is taller than the other titans, even cyborg! if so tell me cause i want 2 know!
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Good job, I like it. In the second half, Raven seemed a little too school-girlish for my taste. That's my constructive criticism. On the positive side, you made good use of the characters' unique traits; I particularly liked the comment about Robin and Beastboy being light sleepers due to their heightened hearing. The story also has some nice imagery peppered in. Examples include the "jolt of electricity" Raven felt during the kiss, and the "hint of color dusting her pale cheeks" later on.

On that note, I think the kiss happened quickly. Maybe you did it on purpose, as Beastboy sort of teasing Raven. But I barely had a chance to realize it was happening.

Lastly:

RAVEN: "but only if you stay in kitten form and don't look at me througout the entire thing".

Kinky Raven, huh? P
lilly314 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Write some more (doesn't have to be on this story ;p) PLEASE! Oh, and good job. ;)
The Cretin chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Honestly, IMO, for a first fanfic, its pretty good. I would suggest spacing out the paragraphs. Most readers seem to "prefer" that format, it makes it easier to read. Still, I say you're off to good start. Welcome to fanfic. May you write many stories, share many smiles. Don't listen to the flamers. If someone flames you, just tell them to p*** off. They're not writing the story and besides, what do they know, am I right? Good luck out there and keep rockin.