Reviews for R: Jihi no Tenshi
hellokitty70705 chapter 3 . 4/9
I eagerly await the next chapter. The interactions between Misa and BB are very well written and have a believeable feel to it, not like those short stories that go all fluff and other crazy stuff. I hope there's gonna be a lot of romance between the two but a good paced progression towards it with interactions between them developing their relationship as well. Hope for lots of sweet moments too.

Sorry for so many hopeful wishes from me XD. Keep up the good work and I hope to see the next update soon.
Ghostkid33 chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
BEHOLD! A long shot worthy of a novel prize! It's brilliant! I love your writing style and the characterization you've done of both Misa and BB! Her change in character development is beautifully portrayed and BB is just how I imagined him to be: intelligent, collected and level-headed (like L) yet sadistic, manipulative and malevolent with a subtle hint of mercy and compassion for the people he kills! He's remarkable for a serial killer!

If this is the last chapter, you need to mark it as complete but if not, I would love to see you finish this with more depth into Misa's and B's relationship as well as the reactions of L and Light if they get wind of BB or said relationship. Once again, this is brilliant and I would love to see more of it!
stromat chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
I don't know if this is the last chapter that you intended to publish, because I love the plot. Misa is changing slowly with Beyond, he's manipulative and the whole story is yet only from her view. Beyond and Misa are a very interesting pariring. We have to be constatnly reminded about how Misa lost her own family and how a shinigami fell in love with her. In a way, her life is beautiful, just like Misa herself had said. Dying because of love is beautiful. I like to think of Misa as a girl who was innocent at first, but was slowly corupted by all the darkness. Misa is, however to naïve and likes to justify everything now, in a fear of remaining innocent. She could be broken so easily, with the right words. Manipulated so easily. Beyond can probably see her fragile mind. She told him about her love for Light. He sees how she struggles. Both of them pity eachother in secret. Such an interesting concept. This may sound weird or even cruel, but I really want Misa to wake up and break. She could be such an amazing character with only a bit more development. She already had some dark qualities. An innocent killer perhaps. And her whole gothic image is also such a story turn on. Just imagine the potential that her character holds. She was cunning in a way, not the genius type like Light or L, she was street smart. I really would like to see a more evil Misa. Her and Beyond are the perfect match.
Sasusakui chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
It's official..I have a problem. Just what I need..another addiction to my planet full of them! This is all your fault for making such a good ass long shot
Sasusakui chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
I can't! This is gonna become an addiction...look what you've done!
Sasusakui chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
:D I love it already. Misa was always my favorite
SmileRen chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
That was horrible. Not your writing but the entire experience that Misa, Beyond and Masahiro went through.

What will happen now? Will Misa convince Light of the new things she's discovered? Will L live? Will you be updating anytime soon?

Until next time,
SmileRen
Ramitatami chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Please Update! I love this story!
lanternheart chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT! *Yzma voice*

As for the ending, I won't deny that I was expecting a smutty pie. *sad face* Their kisses were awesome, though.
lanternheart chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
...This is absolutely brilliant. All of it. I love this, truly.
Ace Clover chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
This is so dark, and I love it! I love how you wrote the darker part of life and laid out all questions we all have about Kira and their justice.

I always think they (Kira) are very hypocrite and biased, only seeing through one point of view. And I love how you portrayed Misa and BB and still stayed true to their characters.

It's a pity that you wrote this piece when people already set their eyes to other animes (since Death Note already ended). Because of that this fic doesn't get the attention it deserved :(

Interesting pairing, and I hope you don't end this fic just yet! Because I love this and want to see more of this. I want to see (read?) L and Light's reaction to BB. I want to see more BB and BB!Misa.

Update please :)
iLovesBBLFlippy chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I'm totally in love with this fanfic as with the pair *-*
Pd: Sorry for my english :P
la canelle chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I love it. I just love it.
I wonder what would happen next.
Update soon.

p.s. you are a excellent writer.
kimi492 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter - and the new developments in Beyond's and Misa's relationship. I hope your update soon!

-Kimi
SasusakuIslovelyy chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
i did enjoy this chapter! honestly, i was actually a bit surprised to see the update since part of me thought that i would never see it but im glad that you did update! it made my weekend better:D
please continue!