Reviews for Stranger Than Your Sympathy
Kimberly chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
This is... pretty good. I saw your revised version and decide to read this one first. There mistakes and some parts are confusing, but the story line is pretty good. I like Astoria, though not in this story. Anyways, you are the author and you get to do what you want with the characters. I can't wait to finish this and read your revised version. I want to see the differences.
BatJinx chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
"Be Lucky I didn't piss on them" loooool
Isabella Ann Malfoy chapter 29 . 1/1/2013
WHY ARE YOU DELETING THEM? IS THID GOING TO BE REWRITEM?
mizzrazz72 chapter 29 . 12/16/2012
I would like for you to continue. It's a good story but it's your story so good luck.
Moony's daughter chapter 29 . 12/16/2012
I don't know what plans you have in particular for Stranger than your sympathy, however I want to say that this is an amazing story that I hope you continue. If not, thank you for for what you have shared. I just want to know are your stories still going to be found under this account? If so I look forward to reading more. You are an amazing writer so keep writing :)
rileygar25 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
*freaks out* I just recently saw this on deviantART and I checked your profile out on here while cleaning out my inbox/outbox (completely oblivious to the EXACT SAME USERNAME) and now I don't have to wait to read it all on deviantART! Yay!

Sorry for my annoying fan-girlish rambling, hope I didn't annoy you. xD
A Friendly Writer chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Awesome story, though the format is a bit confusing but that didn't stop me from reading it through. Harry is just a bit different in this one, I mean he is just a bit rude. Update. Soon.
angelsarah22 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
No offense or anything, but I started to get a headache from reading this story. I stopped reading it because of the format (center text) and the present tense of the layout. I love the Draco/Harry pairings and mpreg, and Ginny is an idiot for name their daughter. Gregoria is a nice name and all but it's like a female Greg Goyle, and come on, who thought of Greggy as a nickname? It's horrendous. Besides, if Draco's wife uses an unforgivable on Scorpius, why didn't Draco do anything before? But no, instead he just let Astoria do that to their son. One more thing, who thought of scorpy had Scorpius' nickname? I can imagine scorp or something but not scorpy and greggy...gags...
Failing Mentality chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This is difficult to read because of the centering. I skipped ahead to know if subsequent chapters were not centered too and if this was just an error, but that is not so.

Quite a few readers may be turned off just by the presentation of the text. It is proper to left-format or justify a novel, with centering perhaps for special things, such as notices, book passages, etc.
domsijohn chapter 26 . 4/5/2012
go harry
electracait chapter 26 . 4/4/2012
Well i love it and dont have your email so I didn't insult it. Who's the prisnor?
Broken.is.my.name chapter 25 . 4/4/2012
I wonder why Harry didn't tell Draco about Astoria's accusations..
Guest chapter 25 . 4/3/2012
That sucks what did your friend do? And loved the chappie
Lidsworth chapter 25 . 4/3/2012
just some punctuation issues, and I got a bit confused on one line. But, so far, it's really good, I hope Harry doesn't get hurt though, and that Draco isn't up to anything stupid. Good job so far though.
Lidsworth chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
It's good so far, do update.