Reviews for Kevin's Confession
Danazia Gray chapter 1 . 9/19
I do wish this story happened in canon too so far back then before in the first place.
Majora's Mask Freak184 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
It was good! . I was shocked, though, when the Wet Bandits started beating on Kevin, all of a sudden!
luvakatsuki3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I was going to read this, but I can't get past the sentence that says Kevin is in his 30s and his brother and cousins are in their 40s.

1st, most 30 yr olds don't still live with their parents, nor get sent to their room or whatever. :/
It frustrates me.
Fangirl Alinesfanfics chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I really enjoyed this story. The death of Marley was a shck to Kevn and naturaly when he told his family about how Marley had saved him, and told them all about the Wet Bandits, his parents were shocked to think he had kept such a secret for all those years.

But when Kevin went off on his own and ran into the Wet Bandits again, it was rather like an echo of HA2 because what a small world it is - trouble with Harry and Marv again, but his family found him and it all ended well.

That was a great read, a good story and to come from the angle of Kevin telling his family what had happened many years after the event is something that makes this story unique and coming from a very different kind of angle as future possibilities go, it was well told and I enjoyed it.