Reviews for One More Day
EndlessSky26 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I don't usually cry, but this made me tear up. Good job. It was amazing and I hurt, but I still love it. And now I'm off to write an angst story
Anna07 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
i..just cried. that was so sad, and so nicely written.
I'mnotsorryforleaving chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Me: beautiful...

Soul: skydiving, eh?

Maka: get any ideas and you DIE

Soul: funnily enough, that's the point
monica.clark.7311 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
u do realis that u make me cry almost as hared as the"note book","becase of win-diksy"and just about every other sad thing i wach/read,and the funy thing is un lik most peopl my age i dont just cry i bawl

so yay the ferst time i read this i went in to a week long depreshen then i found out u mad that "little something extra"and u broght me back out of it so...FUCK U!GO TO HELL!and,thank you so fucking much!

now this iss the secont time i read thisi toke my sleeping pill s i fell lik im guna pass out(good ting im in bed{im doing this on by dsi})its 937GOOD NIGHT EVERY BODY!

weard sibals cuz i can
「」•••%※#$£\//\ àáâäèéêëìíîïòóôöœùúûüçñßÀÁÂÄ ÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÒÓÔÖŒÙÚÛÜÇÑ¿¡£
this account was deleted chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
"Went sky diving. Didnt end well." lol soul youre awesome. Love this story, you rock :D
Bunny99 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Aw great ending! Btw my last review was supposed to say it's not IRS, the spell thing messed up and i can't review to a chapter mire than once.
Bunny99 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
IRS so sweet but so sad.
Bunny99 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
What does she wanna do?
Bunny99 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I hope he's not imagining things.
papaya-san chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Oh jeez. Soul dies two days later. How ironic that he was finally starting to live, sky-diving and all, when he died. Wonderful. :)
SashaCrys chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
omigosh that was sooooooo sad. i cried like a baby... NOOOOOO BRING HER BACK!
The Reality DumPer chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
I was depressed so I decided to read some fanfiction to divert the thoughts and I stumbled upon here, forming clouds in my vision . I appreciate the lightened up ending though. :)
cloudy rains chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
I love the ending ] i really do. Maybe living in fantasy doesn't sound so bad now ] I should really go sky diving x]
HoneyandPeanutbutterSammiches chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
*laughing like a mad woman*ThAt WaS fUnNy!
XXImmaXX chapter 4 . 3/7/2012