Reviews for Born that way
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 26 . 3/8
This story is even more insane and hilarious than the original. Let the insanity continue.
vampireyuri 22 chapter 26 . 3/4
YAY I spy a ranko/ryoga romance. PLEASE make it happen. Thank you
hero in a cup chapter 26 . 3/3
Poor poor Nabiki.
Still this really lifted my mood. I can practically smell the bloodlust.
shugokage chapter 26 . 3/1
Nice chapter!
jabber185 chapter 26 . 2/28
You are the text, And I am the Review! Jabber wants more. And with a shorter delay this time if at all possible.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 26 . 2/28
And mind breaks are fun!
Dumbledork chapter 26 . 2/27
You're totally crazy, but I love it. You never know what to expect. Can't wait to find out what your sick mind comes up with next.
The pen or The sword chapter 26 . 2/26
I worship thee great god of writing and insanity, I am unworthy. Also have a plot bunny someone forces ranma to wear a witch costume on halloween. Also is this a harem story (Though Im pretty sure ranma 1/2 is a story already based around a harem) Anyway glad to see such a fantastic author one more thing though I know people must have said this before but I suggest you slow down a little, I understand wanting things to get right to the action but it can wait for a bit. Then again I am an amateur so don't take my word for it just keep doing what you feel is right.
epain chapter 26 . 2/26
Thank you for continuing it. I think that Ranma should reveal her ability to Akane soon. But will she do it?
Guest chapter 25 . 9/8/2014
Lovely.
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Awesome.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 25 . 1/3/2014
Awesome, I hope you can update soon!
Omnitroid1 chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
Nice story, but the authors notes are killing me XD