Reviews for Kissing You
Amazing beautiful
MandeuxHol chapter 16 . 1/15
Second time reading and its just as good as it was for first time! I really enjoyed that theirs families were still friends and stuff, that was sweet and Quinn and San relationship was really nice to see! And of course that i loved Britt and San journey and the kiddnap was the best idea ever clearly! Well, thanks a lot for sharing!
weeoil chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
Wow I'm so in love with this story, such a heartbreaking yet beautifully ending, and very well written. It's probably one of the best angst/romance fics I've ever read. Good job!
BrittanaLove93 chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
This story is so sweet seriously.. At first I read it w so much pain but it worth it to read till the end.. Haha
It's Brittana chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Reading this fic for like the sixth time. I really love this story. it's one of my favorite fics :)
mel-kung chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
OMG this is so awesome! I want more pleaseee! Also could u write Santana g!p? :)
mel-kung chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh. My. GOD.
Dreamofme2nite chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING!

I really think you should start writing teenage fanfictions of brittana! Those flashbacks were amazing!
Great job
ffaddict82 chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
Been almost a year since I read this and decided to re-read again. Forgotten how much I enjoyed it. So much angst, pain and love in just a few short chapters. Must say its probably one of my favorites. Please keep writing, you're quite talented :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
Just finished reading this fic, and it was a very interesting story! It's too bad it took them so long to find their way back to each other, especially since the reason for the split could've been prevented in the first place.
Fragar1991 chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
Wonderful fic! :D So cute Alexander! *.*

Xoxoxo
broken-timemachine chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
Just discovered this! Such a beautiful story. Loved every Single hing about it and the happy ending rocked. Thanks for sharing. I'd love to see more stories from you here!
diana015 chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
oh sweet ending, this whole fic was awesome :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
I absolutely loved this story! great job
Mandeuxlopez chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
Ownnn, i just love it!I wish had it more, more about their future or a little more about their past!So sweet, really cool story, beautiful one!Totally worth to read it!Thanks for sharing!