Reviews for Kissing You
GundamBrittana chapter 16 . 4/9
I know that I'm 4 years too late. tatyana82, you had a very beautiful stories! Thank You for these great stories, Loved them all.
I LOVED THIS ONE! Aww so cute
Have you ever punched a window so hard it broke? Yeah well I have, and I most definitely didn't start bleeding everywhere. I got a few scratches and that's it. Write realistically, fucktard.
BrittanaLove93 chapter 15 . 6/5/2015
I think this is my 2nd time reading this non stop! Damn it is such a good story tho :)
Grrrrs Randomness chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
Reread this for the second time. Still amazing
Guest chapter 16 . 1/21/2015
Amazing beautiful
MandeuxHol chapter 16 . 1/15/2015
Second time reading and its just as good as it was for first time! I really enjoyed that theirs families were still friends and stuff, that was sweet and Quinn and San relationship was really nice to see! And of course that i loved Britt and San journey and the kiddnap was the best idea ever clearly! Well, thanks a lot for sharing!
weeoil chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
Wow I'm so in love with this story, such a heartbreaking yet beautifully ending, and very well written. It's probably one of the best angst/romance fics I've ever read. Good job!
BrittanaLove93 chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
This story is so sweet seriously.. At first I read it w so much pain but it worth it to read till the end.. Haha
It's Brittana chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Reading this fic for like the sixth time. I really love this story. it's one of my favorite fics :)
mel-kung chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
OMG this is so awesome! I want more pleaseee! Also could u write Santana g!p? :)
mel-kung chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh. My. GOD.
Dreamofme2nite chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING!

I really think you should start writing teenage fanfictions of brittana! Those flashbacks were amazing!
Great job
ffaddict82 chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
Been almost a year since I read this and decided to re-read again. Forgotten how much I enjoyed it. So much angst, pain and love in just a few short chapters. Must say its probably one of my favorites. Please keep writing, you're quite talented :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
Just finished reading this fic, and it was a very interesting story! It's too bad it took them so long to find their way back to each other, especially since the reason for the split could've been prevented in the first place.