Reviews for 100 Ways to a Reader's Heart
Write one about Cyborg and maybe some minor characters. BTW, I love your stories and sincerely hope that you hit Chp. 100!
starfire chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
No no starfire is not a slut
Anon chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
You haven't updated in forever!
Montydragon chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
God, I hate it when people self-insert.
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 17 . 1/11/2014
IKR! SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE!
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
BBxSTAR IS A HUGE LOAD OF SHIT! BBxRAE FOR LIFE!
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
Why do hate Raven so much? You make it seem like she is a really awful person. I always liked Raven, I can relate to her and you may think that's pathetic, but It's true. This is probably just part of the parody or humor, right?
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
No bbxrae? Or is it raexoc? Wasn't sure. Really funny but, you were so mean to cyborg and I LOVED IT!
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
BBxSTAR IS SHIT! BBRAE FOREVER!
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
I'm not a big fan of zombies. I didn't really like this chapter, no offense though you are an awesome with amazing ideas. And I like gore and blood as much as the next dude but, it fell short.
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
I kinda wanna see this as an actual story. Weird right? I liked it, sorta. Keep up the good work!
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
HA HA HA! DID HE REALLY TOUCH HER BOOB?!
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
I totally signed the petition after this! Plus, I love teen titans! But BB and Raven soooooo shoulda gotten together! BBRAE FOREVER!
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Rolling on the floor laughing! Damn, this stuff is hilarious! Do more pleeaassseeee!
Montydragon chapter 23 . 12/17/2013
I think you just invented the newest crack-ship.

This story is AWESOME! I have an idea for another chapter. Put Melvin and Gizmo together! Don't ask me why I love that ship!

By the way, before I got an account, I reviewed stories under the alias, Ravenstar8. Just so you know that was me.