Reviews for Stay a while
eliteshadow chapter 6 . 7/22
cool story love it so far
CrimsonWild chapter 30 . 7/14
Loved reading this, and I'm interesting in seeing what is coming next :)
Dyton chapter 30 . 6/29
So it appears that I have never reviewed this story, which comes to as a surprise given how long I have been reading it. Though I guess I'll chalk it up to me not reviewing at the time.

Bringing in Pan has brought a distinct amount to hilarity to the lives of Gohan and Videl. It's brought some tender moments as well as many sad ones. I also like how everyone has been portrayed thus far. Videl has been bitch-y at times but never gone over the limit of tolerance. I do like Lime in this story, even though she is more scheming.

I can't wait to see what they are planning for Gohan's surprise birthday party, and what happens with the danger that is ever looming over the heads of our heroes.
Silver.Film26 chapter 30 . 6/23
I'm really enjoying your story, I like the character development and I love that you made Sharpner an actual person instead of a joke. I was really thrown for a loop when you introduced Pan but I really loved it and it even made me tear up at Mirai Videl's statement of don't let her make the same mistakes. I really hope you do continue with this story it's a lot of fun :)
gabelou1991 chapter 30 . 6/19
J'aime j'adore ce genre d'histoire où on torture ce pauvre SonGohan .
sexy Seren chapter 30 . 5/19
update it soon
bumike99 chapter 30 . 5/7
Great story, can't wait to see the future updates!
Amazing girl 55 chapter 30 . 5/7
This is awesome! I hope you update soon. You should make Videl and Gohan get together faster.
wheathermangohanssj4 chapter 6 . 4/14
*sigh* I hate 'Han' bit, nicknames were never really thing I DBZ, and its really stupid with the Golden fighter instead of Saiyaman. In the origonal series Videl was smart enough to suspect Gohan was that with just a discription, and now she's seen him, heard half his name and hasn't already figured it out instantly why?

Heck the 'braintrust' of Erasa and Sharpner figured out Gohan was saiyaman as soon as the hair was exposed
scout360pyro chapter 30 . 4/9
"Yet another" gohan's class goes to capsule corp fanfic? *shaking head* You deserve far more credit than that. While I can see parts that MAY have been inspired by other stories I have found, they are in your words, and used in different context. Your story is very well written, and has long since blossomed into something you should be proud of. Character development is one of the hardest things to do for most of the fan fiction writers I have seen out there. You may not have fight scenes, but the action sprinkled throughout the dialogue and shenanigans you describe in your fix balance it out very well. You don't need fight scenes to write a good story, not even for a dbz fanfic. All you need is the time and effort to write, the skill to balance all of the story components in order to captivate the readers and keep them interested (you have THAT one in the bag already) and the spark of inspiration to set it in motion and keep it moving. I hope you continue this story at some point; it is getting closer and closer to its end, bit by bit, and I am intrigued by the thought of what you might write once this story is finished.
wheathermangohanssj4 chapter 2 . 4/9
Ooookay, and gohan isn't saiyaman why? There is nothing wrong with the sayaiman costume it's a green fighting gi with black sayain undergrab tights and a cape. He needs the helmet to hid his face which is better then the sunglsses and dewrag.

Because lets face it the super sayian transformation doesn't hide shit, and you didn't even give him a cleche'd damino mask that somehoe hides his face.
RustKnight chapter 30 . 4/4
Alright, finally caught up!

I'm curious on how you're going to handle the enemy. If I had to guess the poll would probably be favoring Broly or Buu and those are both exciting.

Is the camping for a week thing even going to make it into the story? Feels very unimportant with what they are awaiting and I think Vegeta was right about it being frivolous or whatever he said.

Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter.
i just re read this fic and i still enjoyed it and cannot wait for you to update it
I finally finished this story can't wait for move also ha e you heard about the new movie.
vinayakdj1 chapter 9 . 3/13
this chappy felt kinda laggin...
first of ol...d shockin moments didnt feel ol dat shockin to me as a reader...
secondly...why should goku's background be ol dat shockin a discovery...every parents' general data is input in student's bio-data...videl could have looked at it anytime.
last but not d least...hw in d Hfil was videl able to see cuts n bruises on gohan's body amidst smoke n dust...not to mention from a considerable distance outside d room?

p.s: in d first chappy...gohan made sure dat no one at cc would leak info abt him...however since 2nd chappy he has hardly made any effort in hiding it...ooc if u read d first chapter.