Reviews for Stay a while
Anonymous chapter 30 . 4/30
This needs updates
TheNarnianWriter chapter 30 . 1/17
NO NO NO! I'm at the end! THIS TOO CRUEL! Finally found the best dbz fanfic and it's on hiatus.
Pleaaaaase update!
Dratias chapter 30 . 1/4
I'm sorry to see this left unfinished.. You had a really, really cool story going here. I absolutely loved the fact that you had both Mirai and Pan here, those scenes were just plain adorable. Lol, I guess we'll never to figure what that unknown spaceship had after all.. Ah well. You did great on this, man. Thanks for writing the amount that you did :)
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 30 . 12/7/2015
I for one absolutely adore this story so far! Very well thought out and very engaging! I love the character development, smooth transitions between plot points and exquisite detail use! Excellent job! I can't wait to see what else you have planned for this!
LoveGlutton chapter 19 . 11/11/2015
The worst case scenario... What a horrible turn of events
Anonymous chapter 22 . 11/10/2015
Pan meeting her father for the first time after he was presumed dead to her, was the most important scene in the story. The way she clings to her father all day, realizing she doesn't want to take any chances of not seeing him again. I understand that because thats what I crave. To have one more day with my father. Just imagining it happen makes me want to cry. What i would do to have that. I miss him terribly!

Anyways one of the best fanfics ive ever read. And its ur first.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
Most dramatic chap till yet
Skip-Naurto chapter 30 . 10/30/2015
The story good! Are you going to continue?
pr0dz chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
I find it hilarious that Lime is laughing that Gohan groped Videl. Her of all people! XD
pr0dz chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
Gohan is definitely Goku's son. Dude gets whipped around girls. Poor kid
Monkey D. Funky chapter 12 . 9/10/2015
I really appreciate how you've made Sharpner an actual character. I've read a lot of stories where he's a one-dimensional caricature, and a few where he gained similar depth that he did here. The latter was always better.
l OmegaInfinity l chapter 30 . 8/15/2015
Man, this story's good. I love these kinds of Gohan/Videl stories and I think this is the best one to date. I hope it continues. If so, I'll see you there next time!
eliteshadow chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
cool story love it so far
CrimsonWild chapter 30 . 7/14/2015
Loved reading this, and I'm interesting in seeing what is coming next :)
Dyton chapter 30 . 6/29/2015
So it appears that I have never reviewed this story, which comes to as a surprise given how long I have been reading it. Though I guess I'll chalk it up to me not reviewing at the time.

Bringing in Pan has brought a distinct amount to hilarity to the lives of Gohan and Videl. It's brought some tender moments as well as many sad ones. I also like how everyone has been portrayed thus far. Videl has been bitch-y at times but never gone over the limit of tolerance. I do like Lime in this story, even though she is more scheming.

I can't wait to see what they are planning for Gohan's surprise birthday party, and what happens with the danger that is ever looming over the heads of our heroes.