Reviews for Stay a while
TheBurgerSnatcher chapter 20 . 5/30
This story was like a rollercoaster of cringe, then it levelled off and was doing well and I got my hopes up, then, I encounter this, "Mirai's head jerked up as he felt a familiar presence land on the Capsule Corp property." At this point I find myself thinking: Please don't kill me. "What are you doing here Pan?" Kill me.
GearSecondNFOF chapter 25 . 1/25
ihiivinbiivibuh v h h
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 30 . 1/12
Really enjoyed this story, there are little problems like earlier in the story Mirai says Vegeta would go crazy if he knew Gohan wasn't using half his power to fight him. Where as recent chapters Gohan says he's been slacking off and now Vegeta is stronger.

Otherwise brilliant. Loving having Mirai and Pan being in it, feel Dende should be involved being Gohans friend and Piccolo more being Gohan's mentor.
Anonymous chapter 30 . 4/30/2016
This needs updates
TheNarnianWriter chapter 30 . 1/17/2016
NO NO NO! I'm at the end! THIS TOO CRUEL! Finally found the best dbz fanfic and it's on hiatus.
Pleaaaaase update!
Dratias chapter 30 . 1/4/2016
I'm sorry to see this left unfinished.. You had a really, really cool story going here. I absolutely loved the fact that you had both Mirai and Pan here, those scenes were just plain adorable. Lol, I guess we'll never to figure what that unknown spaceship had after all.. Ah well. You did great on this, man. Thanks for writing the amount that you did :)
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 30 . 12/7/2015
I for one absolutely adore this story so far! Very well thought out and very engaging! I love the character development, smooth transitions between plot points and exquisite detail use! Excellent job! I can't wait to see what else you have planned for this!
LoveGlutton chapter 19 . 11/11/2015
The worst case scenario... What a horrible turn of events
Anonymous chapter 22 . 11/10/2015
Pan meeting her father for the first time after he was presumed dead to her, was the most important scene in the story. The way she clings to her father all day, realizing she doesn't want to take any chances of not seeing him again. I understand that because thats what I crave. To have one more day with my father. Just imagining it happen makes me want to cry. What i would do to have that. I miss him terribly!

Anyways one of the best fanfics ive ever read. And its ur first.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
Most dramatic chap till yet
Skip-Naurto chapter 30 . 10/30/2015
The story good! Are you going to continue?
pr0dz chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
I find it hilarious that Lime is laughing that Gohan groped Videl. Her of all people! XD
pr0dz chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
Gohan is definitely Goku's son. Dude gets whipped around girls. Poor kid
Monkey D. Funky chapter 12 . 9/10/2015
I really appreciate how you've made Sharpner an actual character. I've read a lot of stories where he's a one-dimensional caricature, and a few where he gained similar depth that he did here. The latter was always better.
l OmegaInfinity l chapter 30 . 8/15/2015
Man, this story's good. I love these kinds of Gohan/Videl stories and I think this is the best one to date. I hope it continues. If so, I'll see you there next time!