Reviews for Stay a while
Not a bad fanfic. Should finish it.
Also, Pan with her stubborn "What's so not simple" is also really annoying.
Chi chi is seriously annoying. She is a caricature rather than a real character. And the other's reaction to her are unbelievable and annoying. Why would Bulma tell her about Pan? Why would Videl just agree to see her?

Speaking of Pan, she is also becoming annoying. Not because she shouldn't be in the story, just because she creates a lot of problems. She doesn't know when to shut up and what not to say, and it seems like Gohan/Trunks just let her. A bit like the perception of GT pan.
Why is Chichi being such an ass, and why does Gohan just let her?

And why does Gohan just let Videl look at his private things?
What happened to telling the people there not to say anything?
i'm iam chapter 19 . 11/18/2017
writers need to stop using misunderstandings to create drama and angst. come on. you are better then this. it only devalues a story when the writer can't think of real things to use as drama and use things like this
TheBurgerSnatcher chapter 20 . 5/30/2017
This story was like a rollercoaster of cringe, then it levelled off and was doing well and I got my hopes up, then, I encounter this, "Mirai's head jerked up as he felt a familiar presence land on the Capsule Corp property." At this point I find myself thinking: Please don't kill me. "What are you doing here Pan?" Kill me.
GearSecondNFOF chapter 25 . 1/25/2017
ihiivinbiivibuh v h h
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 30 . 1/12/2017
Really enjoyed this story, there are little problems like earlier in the story Mirai says Vegeta would go crazy if he knew Gohan wasn't using half his power to fight him. Where as recent chapters Gohan says he's been slacking off and now Vegeta is stronger.

Otherwise brilliant. Loving having Mirai and Pan being in it, feel Dende should be involved being Gohans friend and Piccolo more being Gohan's mentor.
Anonymous chapter 30 . 4/30/2016
This needs updates
R.E.O19 chapter 30 . 1/17/2016
NO NO NO! I'm at the end! THIS TOO CRUEL! Finally found the best dbz fanfic and it's on hiatus.
Pleaaaaase update!
Dratias chapter 30 . 1/4/2016
I'm sorry to see this left unfinished.. You had a really, really cool story going here. I absolutely loved the fact that you had both Mirai and Pan here, those scenes were just plain adorable. Lol, I guess we'll never to figure what that unknown spaceship had after all.. Ah well. You did great on this, man. Thanks for writing the amount that you did :)
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 30 . 12/7/2015
I for one absolutely adore this story so far! Very well thought out and very engaging! I love the character development, smooth transitions between plot points and exquisite detail use! Excellent job! I can't wait to see what else you have planned for this!
LoveGlutton chapter 19 . 11/11/2015
The worst case scenario... What a horrible turn of events
Anonymous chapter 22 . 11/10/2015
Pan meeting her father for the first time after he was presumed dead to her, was the most important scene in the story. The way she clings to her father all day, realizing she doesn't want to take any chances of not seeing him again. I understand that because thats what I crave. To have one more day with my father. Just imagining it happen makes me want to cry. What i would do to have that. I miss him terribly!

Anyways one of the best fanfics ive ever read. And its ur first.