Reviews for In Flight Gaiden: Playing with Tropes
UnholyDiver chapter 6 . 7/23
Hold the fucking phone, is Minaka piloting Tauburn?
Paxloria chapter 30 . 3/12
. !
Paxloria chapter 28 . 3/12
This story is pure Genius!

So hold on, does this mean that Troper!Shirou is going to end up with Louise from "FAMILIAR OF ZERO" as her familure? But isn't that a life-long commitment that also makes the summoned Gandolfr not want to leave and wont that mess things up with his & Rin's plans?
In anycase it'd be interesting to read!

Keep up the great writting!
Paxloria chapter 6 . 3/11
Paxloria chapter 3 . 3/11
Ha ha ha! This was Hilarious!

No idea what "TVTrope" is, is it really that great?

Ahh, I recognize those from "EMIYA CLAN" (which is related to "IN FLIGHT") and "HILL OF SWORDS"!
Senio the Guardian chapter 30 . 2/8
So I more or less just blitzed through all your stuff and all I can say is I. Need. More. Of everything, really. You have a few spelling and grammar errors scattered around, you should get a good beta reader. But seriously, all your stuff just kept me constantly glued to my phone. Hopefully one day you'll feel like revisiting this fic and putting in some more work into the final few chapters.
Mernom chapter 30 . 8/26/2015
Very nice, brings the curtain down perfectly
Mernom chapter 29 . 8/26/2015
I see, nice aria you made there.
It's a shame no final battle scene is present, but at least we got to see Chekhov's sword!
Mernom chapter 28 . 8/26/2015
This got out of control REALLY fast, I guess it's lucky that the UBW anime simply left out the true nature of that ritual... ( or is it because they used that makeshift method that Saber ended up leaving..? )
Mernom chapter 27 . 8/26/2015
Hmm.. You sound like you know your fate/... That piece of info about saber was quite intriguing, I didn't know that
Mernom chapter 26 . 8/26/2015
That was a really good chapter.
Excellent idea for the backstory, let's see how it ends
Mernom chapter 25 . 8/26/2015
Too bad this get short written, but still better then simply scrapped
Mernom chapter 24 . 8/26/2015
That was... Interesting... I guess when the work employs breaking the 4th wall making stuff like this when you got nothing better to write is possible
Mernom chapter 23 . 8/26/2015
Yet another plan... I'm surprised the city is still in one piece
Mernom chapter 22 . 8/26/2015
Can't Troper use a trope for searching skills? Would work better...