Reviews for In Flight Gaiden: Playing with Tropes
lmao!
Parks98 chapter 2 . 1/28
Tvtropes hurt my mind
coronadomontes chapter 30 . 8/27/2014
maravilloso, por fabor as secuela o algo paresido, amaria ver a este demento y sus 2 esposas sacudir en grande otras series como Familiar de Zero, campione etc, fue maravilloso
GGFBank chapter 30 . 8/19/2014
My only problem about this is the end, why is the final battle become offscreen moment of awesome!
zorack93 chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Telron chapter 30 . 7/3/2014
great story and good ending.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 28 . 5/27/2014
This is my headcanon of Inflight.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Crazy!
FanFicReader712012 chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Awesome!
AoMythology chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Gamma Alpha Rho? It can't be a coincidence that the initials form "gar", eh? :D
Uraharaisgod chapter 30 . 11/22/2013
Aww, he got his Happy Ending after all, kinda clich├ęd but nice.

Awesome story overall, great fun to read your work as always!
Uraharaisgod chapter 29 . 11/22/2013
Pfft, lemme guess, Troper and Rin just got shoved into the ZnT summoning portal.

Also, I hate you so bad for trolling the final battle, epic trolling, but WHY?!
Uraharaisgod chapter 25 . 11/22/2013
Hoho, now we get to find out why Troper nearly sh!t bricks when Shirou said he had internally deploy his Reality Marble so casually. Wonder what it could mean if its so dangerous that Troper literally stated that either one of them will die at the end of it. Either he pulls it off, or he kills himself with it, i'm guessing by *unmaking* himself or something.
Uraharaisgod chapter 24 . 11/22/2013
Pfft, Fire!Shirou and Sayuri, what a combo...love how he gets confused on the Homura comment, seeing as how his universe's Homura changed to an even buffer man due to Kotomine's bi-sexual nature and having far too many females about (still laughed my ass off at Seo very nearly marching into Neo's trap, his Sekirei saved him there, and at Sakura nearly passing out from blood-loss upon realising what Nero's *proposition* actually was.)

So...Deadpool, Troper, Sayuri, Fire!Shirou and Exalted!Shirou all playing poker in Troper's mind...gotta love exposition.
Uraharaisgod chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
Pfft, all those Shirou/Shirou comments/denials reminded me of this one fanfic of a dimension hopping Shirou. Suffice to say his variant Kaleidosword decided it would be brilliant to persuade his wielder to go drinking, get drunk, then the sword went dimension hopping with him to find the mirrored universe Fem-Shirou (whose own Kaleidosword has the same brilliant idea simultaneously), to end up both of them waking up the next day in the same bed, realising what must have happened in between.