Reviews for Good Company
:D cute :D
amber.lincoln3 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Cute!
ame-ga-korobu chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I really really want you to write more Beetlejuice fiction. Please. Everything was just so nicely done, the characters, the setting, everything. More!
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
awww, cute! :)
Lydia Juice chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Awwwww! OH WAIT CUTENESS OVER LOAD! GACK... Anywho... *whistles*
Mewkey chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Very well done. Could easily be expanded into more chapters, but stands very well on its own as well. It made me smile...nice to see a calmer version of BJ, but you maintain his personality quite well even without all the crazy. I like it. Thank you for posting it.
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
EEEEEEEE! More please! Or atlease can ya tell me if pieces will be finished in the near future?
musicalqueer chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Awww, cute, fluffy, and I did love how you portrayed Beej. Haha, loved it!
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
You know you're awesome right? Because only you could write a totally down to earth relationship between these two and make it completely reasonable and loveable. I love the shots of normalcy in such a kooky pair. Loved it!
theghostandtheowl chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I love this so simple, but beautiful. :D
pendras cornielius chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I dont even read Beetlejuice anymore, i kinda of read them all having a fangirlspree, and nobody updates fast enough. When it comes to fandoms, i like fics, and for every fandom i like i have one favorite writer.I have one for Phantom, I have one for Fringe, for POTC, and Harry potter. You are my fave Beetlejuice writer, so when i see new fic from you, it makes me day better..
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Aw! This was nice! I loved it! More please!