Reviews for Sin
3HaH3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
hello, I like! the next chapter I will wait impatiently, please upload it as fast as possible, I love this story, I was surprised and delighted, greetings and farewell.

ps: is my favorite story, sorry if I write wrong, since no English.

goodbye.
Tears Parallel chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I was very happy to find an Area no Kishi category on , and even happier to find a Kakeru/Suguru pairing. Thank goodness I'm not the only one who shipped this pairing.

I really enjoy the heartbroken tone Kakeru had throughout the oneshot, and how you've suddenly transitioned into Kakeru having Suguru's heart. In a way it makes it really bittersweet, because Suguru would never know how Kakeru felt for him, or maybe he finds out after his death. It doesn't seem like he returned his feelings at all though in this story. Suguru's acceptance of Kakeru would have been very powerful if he hadn't at all, especially as he's helping Kakeru with soccer.

I really enjoyed this line: "If he'd love me in the way he loves soccer then I'd feel I want nothing else in this world."

Thank you very much for posting!
gaarasgrl19 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oh that was so sad, I almost cried... I am almost crying just thinking about it.
Cadel chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I actually thought that was wonderfully written and quite lovely. The emotional drawl and personal thoughts were sentenced really well. It was a joy to read and I hope maybe you would write a little bit more on the topic in the near future.

Keep at it

Cheers
Brave orange blossom chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I didn't know there was a Knight in the Area category. It's nice that there is one and that people are writing stories for it. Anyway, to your story. I really loved it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who ships these two brothers. I think based on the circumstances (Kakeru loving his brother that way) you did really well with his character. I can't think of anything else to say so I'll end it here. I hope you write more for this category. Good job!
Mlzu chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Yeay! Finally the first Area no Kishi fanfiction! And it's Suguru/Kakeru pairing too! Thanks, I've been waiting for this! I thought I was the only one into this pairing, and I'm glad there are other people who are into this pairing besides me!

Back to the story, I like the way you twisted the plot and Kakeru's feeling towards Suguru from the anime/manga into something like this. The story is well written, but i wonder if Suguru returns Kakeru's feeling and does Kakeru know what Suguru thinks of him (since he now has Suguru's heart and can feel everything Suguru feels)?
Jonzz chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Yay! XD I've been waiting for someone to write a story about this pair ever since I started watching the anime! You're also the first to write a story in this category. :D

Your story was very touching and well-written. I absolutely loved the ending, made me want to go and cheer Kakeru on as he struggles to carry on his brother's dream... X)

I give you three thumbs up and ten chocolate cookies. Yum. It's going to my favorites!