Reviews for Mr Monk and the Pink Parka
everhalcyon chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Monk 3
Thanks :)
Happily Ever After. Again chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
That was really cute! I'd give it two thumbs up ;)
Monker chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Very cute. I would like to see you continue this story. What might the early "Adrian/Natalie" couple look like after they made this commitement? How would they tell Stottlemeyer or Julie? Or Molly? Would you ever consider writing a follow-up story for this?

Even though I've been guilty of writing them in the past (I don't recommend my earlier work anymore), I struggle to believe the stories that have Monk falling in love with someone before solving Trudy's murder. It just grinds against his natural persona, I think. But by setting this story after the series finale, I feel lik you created a very believable scene between these two characters. You portrayed them wonderfully and their interaction was very sweet.

This was very well written and I sincerely hope to see more from you as a Monk writer. Well done! :o)
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh, that was so sweet and lovely, thank you!
alex chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
i like this, not too overt but progress, it was one of those '' aww'' things, he finally noticed lol
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Awesome. Great.
kawasakifan chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Your story about how a smiple act of Monk helping Natalie put on her coat could be the vehielor unleashing feelings that each had had for the other is sensitively written using scenes from the episodes to give a greater since of virtual reality to the moments that passed between them.

If only the writers could incorperate such a tender scene in the up-coming 2 hour special.

Kawasakifan
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Great one-shot. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.