Reviews for The Guard
Eva Martinez chapter 53 . 7/23/2013
Update?
Eva Martinez chapter 53 . 7/21/2013
I will post a review everyday if it means I can get an update to this story lol!
Guest chapter 50 . 7/21/2013
B k
Eva Martinez chapter 53 . 7/16/2013
I'm starting to get the feeling that this story won't be updated...if it is, please give a couple chapters at once so I don't have to wait! I miss this story!
ttandme69 chapter 53 . 7/14/2013
just read this whole story over the past 24 hours...I had to sleep so it took me some time...lol. loving this story. eager for more. thanks, Lisa
LIVsvuALEX chapter 41 . 7/12/2013
This is by far the best chapter! They can be themselves in this chapter! They get to joke and have serious conversations, all around loved it! But when's the next chapter coming!
Guest chapter 53 . 6/18/2013
To the person below me, Alex can be in a relationship with Liv at 16, they just can't have sex with her being 16 cause that's considered statutory rape. Although, it depends on what state they're in. The author would have to look up New York (assuming that's where she's having this plot take place) statutory rape laws and see what the "age of consent" is considered. Some states have opted to take the age of consent being 16 years old. I believe New York's is 17-which is interesting that Alex's birthday is that same week. All in all, they can be in a relationship, just no sex unless Liv wants to get arrested.

what_is_statutory_rape

To the author: When's the next update coming? It's been 20 days since the last chapter!
Breezy chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Ok... im curious what is the legal age where you live? I want to know because in the USA where i believe this story is taking place, the legal age of consent is 18 not 16. im really hoping you are aware of that. besides that im really liking the story so far.
Eva Martinez chapter 53 . 6/10/2013
OMG please don't make me wait longer for the next chapter!
Bella002 chapter 53 . 6/7/2013
I love this story! I'm awaiting that next chapter!
Stacey chapter 53 . 6/4/2013
Another chapter I love!

It's good to hear that Liv and Irene are getting along for the day, although, they do still have to talk about what's going on. Irene doesn't even know that Liv is taking Alex out on a date on Friday night-so it'd be interesting to hear what she has to say about that, and will she give Alex a cerfew on when to come back and where she is or isn't allowed to go (like, no going back to Liv's apartment). What's interesting is that Irene wanted Liv to come stand next to her and talk to reporters. The problem with that is that Liv is a private person, so she's probably not comfortable doing that, and even so, when she does things like that in the media-she's no longer doing her job in protecting Irene, which she probably doesn't feel comfortable with.

I definately liked the Liv and Elliot talking. I think that bonded them a little bit more and gave them a little more of a friendship. I'm eager to see that friendship develop!

It says on Liv's schedule that she's guarding Caleb tomorrow (Wednesday). I'm hoping she can have the chance to talk to him and get him to open up, so he does know that there is someone who cares about him and doesn't neglect him. She could be like an older sister to him (even though she's possibly the future-sister-in-law of him).

I like how you slowly started Alex back in school after the media blow up with her and Liv. I liked seeing her teacher respond a little to the event. I'd like to know how most of her teachers would react-they'd probably think Liv is too old for Alex or that Liv is using Alex for the media attention. This in turn would get Alex angry, but Liv would probably shrug it off cause she tends to not care what others think about her. And I'm surprised more students aren't asking questions about the relationship.

I'm wondering what Liv has planned for this date with Alex on Friday. Is it just dinner, is it dinner and a movie (hopefully no movie, then they can't talk), dinner and dancing...I'm excited to find out.

Also, is paintball on Alex's birthday (which I'm assuming is this Sunday) just between her and Liv or is it all of Alex's family and friends being invited? If it's all of her friends, I guess they technically can't be playing just against each other and winning, but if it's paintball just between them, then when is Alex going to have a party with her family, and Maura, and Trevor? And on a side note, I still think Liv should win at paintball since she is the one that worked for the NYPD-but if she does so happen to lose, she should tell Alex in a flirting way that she let her win (so therefore, she'd lose on purpose for Alex's birthday).

In this chapter, I loved how Alex showed the PDA. She's trying to get Irene and Liv more comfortable with each other and she wants to have a normal relationship, which is perfectly fine!-The alarm clock was classic too. Just so that she could spend time with Liv. While I like to know what else is happening in the story, I always like to see the scenes between Alex and Liv (obviously).

I wonder if on their date they may talk about future plans as in kids, marriage, Alex going to college, Liv not being comfortable being in the public eye, or even Alex as an attorney or senator.

And what happened with that guy...the manager-I think his name was Mark or Marc?

Also Jo Marlowe...not sure if I like her yet or not. She's obviously worked for the mayor before, but why did she leave? From the way El was talking, they had worked together, but they didn't seem like they were an "item" with each other. So, why did she leave? I did notice that she has a big ego though. I'm not sure, but I'm not really a big fan of her right now. I kind of want to see something that sets Liv apart from her as Liv being the best guard.

Anyway, I apolgize for re-typing some of this in my reviews each time. I just do it to remind the writer of what I look forward to seeing in future chapters so they don't forget! As always, I enjoyed it and await the next chapter!
Guest chapter 53 . 6/4/2013
I loved the friendship that Elliot and Olivia are starting to form. That just gives someone else for Olivia to lean on in times of need, instead of just Casey.
Tami chapter 53 . 6/2/2013
Hmm, sex on the first date? No, probably not-sounded good though lol!
Jaadde chapter 53 . 6/1/2013
I kind of want to see how this date is going to go. Where will they go and will the guard follow them? Yes, Liv is a guard and all, but she wouldn't be able to do her job and date Alex at the same time, so something tells me there's going to be a third person on this official date (however much of a date it will be by then). And Jo Marlowe? That's unexpected.
VikkiT chapter 53 . 6/1/2013
I love this update! This may sound weird, but I was in the car the other day thinking about this story, and I almost want to see a chapter where Liv is getting out of the shower-drying off and getting dressed, and Alex walking in on her as she's drying off. I'm not sure how you would incorporate something like this into the story or even if it would fit the tone of the story-but as the author, that's something you would have to decide.

I was thinking something more along the lines of after paintball, Liv takes Alex back to Alex's house and that's how it happens, or maybe something on their date makes them dirty, and Liv takes Alex back to her apartment, in which case it happens. In either case, it would definately go to show the physical tension between them. I could see it turning into a full blown make out session, where Alex wants to take things further and Liv does too-Liv tries to stop it, but doesn't succeed. After a few more heated kisses, Liv does eventually stop it, with Alex wanting to know why because she feels that if her and Liv love each other, they should show it. If it happened in Alex's house, Liv could say it's out of respect for Alex's parents that she doesn't want to do anything. However, wherever it does happen, Liv could definately say that she's waiting for the right moment out of respect for Alex-she doesn't want to rush this and she doesn't want to do anything that will hurt Alex. And she doesn't want to make love to Alex because of Alex's hormones raging at the sight of Liv being naked-she wants it to be more romantics then that.

I don't know, just a thought, but it seemed like a really good thought when it came to me!
606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »