Reviews for The Guard
Eva Martinez chapter 53 . 8/9/2013
Update?
Eva Martinez chapter 53 . 8/4/2013
I'm not liking the delay. :(

I just thought about something. I don't recall Liv telling Alex about her father or how she was born. Do you think she'd ever be scared of her genes in this story? It'd definately make for another small but interesting conflict. She could be scared that she would be rough with Alex. Liv would tell Alex and Alex would try to get Liv to see she's nothing like that...partially because Alexs hormones and she really wants to make love to Liv but also cause she knows Liv loves her and would never hurt her...update please!
LivEllover1300 chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
I dont like the part with Olivia's aunt
LivEllover1300 chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Is it Trevor
LivEllover1300 chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
How funny in the show Alex and trever hate each other
Eva Martinez chapter 53 . 8/2/2013
Please update?
Pitufa chapter 53 . 7/25/2013
Simplemente, genial. Me encanta tu historia, espero la continuación lo más pronto posible.

Saludos )
Eva Martinez chapter 53 . 7/23/2013
Update?
Eva Martinez chapter 53 . 7/21/2013
I will post a review everyday if it means I can get an update to this story lol!
Guest chapter 50 . 7/21/2013
B k
Eva Martinez chapter 53 . 7/16/2013
I'm starting to get the feeling that this story won't be updated...if it is, please give a couple chapters at once so I don't have to wait! I miss this story!
ttandme69 chapter 53 . 7/14/2013
just read this whole story over the past 24 hours...I had to sleep so it took me some time...lol. loving this story. eager for more. thanks, Lisa
LIVsvuALEX chapter 41 . 7/12/2013
This is by far the best chapter! They can be themselves in this chapter! They get to joke and have serious conversations, all around loved it! But when's the next chapter coming!
Guest chapter 53 . 6/18/2013
To the person below me, Alex can be in a relationship with Liv at 16, they just can't have sex with her being 16 cause that's considered statutory rape. Although, it depends on what state they're in. The author would have to look up New York (assuming that's where she's having this plot take place) statutory rape laws and see what the "age of consent" is considered. Some states have opted to take the age of consent being 16 years old. I believe New York's is 17-which is interesting that Alex's birthday is that same week. All in all, they can be in a relationship, just no sex unless Liv wants to get arrested.

what_is_statutory_rape

To the author: When's the next update coming? It's been 20 days since the last chapter!
Breezy chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Ok... im curious what is the legal age where you live? I want to know because in the USA where i believe this story is taking place, the legal age of consent is 18 not 16. im really hoping you are aware of that. besides that im really liking the story so far.
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »