Reviews for Stuck with HiMM
SlowlyDivergingAllAtOnce chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
OK, SO THIS IS MY FIRST EVER anime/manga story, and I really liked it- I was wondering if maybe you could continue it?/
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
well done!
Flickering Ember chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I would enjoy another chapter of this, but seeing how long it's been since this was posted, I suppose that this is now just a one-shot.
Ah well. Readers can imagine the rest.
NocturneBeast chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I very recently found HiMM a few days ago and immediately loved it. I also really liked you Fic. Pretty well written, making me wish there were more.

Also, according to Baka-Updates (A website about news and release dates of anime and manga) HiMM is only in a hiatus and will eventually resume. So, hopefully it is not over. Thus it has no ending as of yet.
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is very good! I agree with you; this series had a great deal of potential. And it makes me somewhat sad on how few stories their are about it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Write more! BUT WHERE SHE AND YOSHITAKA GET TOGETHER AND DONT MAKE HIM A PERVERT PLEASE
DawnOfRenalice chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was awesome! Very well written and made me laugh! I'm rewatching the series now :D
Kipcha chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I have to say, I really, really enjoyed this fic. I think you nailed the characters and I agree completely that this series has so, so much untapped potential, so much could have been done with it and it was completely wasted.

I LOVED this and would adore it if you continued with more chapters :)
IDon'tKnow1590 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is a nice story you got here. Like the interactions between Yoshitaka and Izumi. By the way, you are the only person to post something here on "He Is My Master", on Fanfiction, in months. Nice to see someone posted something. Nice story!
EternalEchoes chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I demand the next chapter at once!
starlight princess135 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
omg i love this story is that it? i want more mew!