Reviews for Discover
Guest chapter 27 . 4/6/2017
Im guessing there will not be a third installment?
Guest chapter 21 . 4/6/2017
WHY IS DREADWING BE A PILE OF SLAG!? WHOAT ABOUT HIS HONOR!? HES ALL ABOUT HONOR! HE HUST LEFT HER WITH INSECTICONS!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/24/2016
Nobody likes Airachnid. (unless somebody actually does...that be odd)
I guess, that's why everybody supports Knockout. They have sympathy -perhaps even empathy- for Breakdown.
I always wanted to lecture that triple-changer (well, two-and-half changer) and to at least explain a 'why'. I wanted to yell at her, "He had tried and yet you don't ever give a thought." maybe even consider what Breakdown thinks. More or less, I wanted to question how can Airachnid - do such a thing while Breakdown 'had' a 'strange infatuation' for her.
Even I distrusted Airachnid from the very beginning.
panthergirl chapter 27 . 3/24/2013
I think in the next one,Pebbles makes the war end when autobots and decepticons have to work against another foe. Like Unicron or another alien race that has been enemies with the Cybertronians for eons!Or Her and Skywarp get sent to the Animated universe...either way or neither,I know the next story about Pebbles is going to be awesome!
7princess3 chapter 27 . 3/12/2013
I love this story so much. I can't wait for the next one
Carnomaniac chapter 27 . 3/12/2013
Yay! Awwww! I hope that Arcee will come back. Also...Megaytron is such a doosh! Why take a huge risk like that! *lol just noticed I wrote meg GAY tron*
Bee4ever chapter 27 . 3/11/2013
Awwwww! Such a cute ending!
darkmachines chapter 27 . 3/11/2013
(teary eyes) Thank was so touching! Oh you did another excellent job with this story. I excitedly wait for you next story. So please keep up the awesome work and review to you until then.
panthergirl chapter 26 . 3/7/2013
O.o SWEET FRAGGIN' ENERGON!THAT IS AWESOME!UPDATE SOON!
Carnomaniac chapter 26 . 2/8/2013
Yay! That was so good!
Bee4ever chapter 26 . 2/7/2013
D'awww! Cute chappie!
darkmachines chapter 26 . 2/7/2013
Ahh, such a nice chapter! Can't wait for the last one. Then you can start the G1 Movie sequel of your story! Please keep up the great work Ok and I've been think of some idea to help later too.
Carnomaniac chapter 25 . 1/15/2013
Screamer's girl chapter 25 . 1/14/2013
Woo they're safe! I really liked breakdown so I'm glad he switched sides
Bee4ever chapter 25 . 1/13/2013
Whew! Pebbles and Skywarp are finally back where they belong!