Reviews for Discover
liliCartMan chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
oh dear here's Airachnid back! :-( heh the FF hasn't finished yet and I'm already thinking that this crossover is only the first harda adventure that Skywarp and Pebbles are going to face... think that I'm already thinking what could be of Pebbles after teh events of the 2006 film, after Skywarp, Megatron, TC and the Insecticons being reformatted...
liliCartMan chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
G1 Megatron's and Jack's reflections are some of the most touching parts I've read until now here: the first ne, missing a good soldier and also his nice daughter, that not everybody could think to be compatible with his own ruthless character (but as the Combacticons, apart from Brawl and Swindle, said, with children it's different... "especially if they belong to your colleagues and faction" I complete); the second one missing so much his close friend, that he becomes more angry than the usual against Decepticon (as much as Raf and especially Miko do in "Awakening part 2", looking with hatred at Megatron when he arrives in the Autobot base)... Another "meeting" is arriving, surely not so friendly as it is now between the Autobots of the 2 universes!

? are there really Ravage, Rumble and Frenzy in the 2nd season of TFP? or you put them here?
Guest chapter 24 . 1/1/2013
Awesome story
7princess3 chapter 24 . 12/30/2012
This is amazing I really can't wait for the next chapter :D
Carnomaniac chapter 24 . 12/27/2012
I think that it is great! Thank you!
The Drone chapter 24 . 12/27/2012
Nice chapter. I like the hole Prime 'cons starting a battle with the G1 ones!
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 24 . 12/26/2012
Short chapter but it got my heart racing in anticipation here. Keep up the good work and I hope Breakdown makes the right choice.
darkmachines chapter 24 . 12/26/2012
Excellent job! You truly did a great job with is chapter! Can't wait to read how you'll end thing.

Then you will do the sequel, which will G1 movie, but your version of it. I do have a few ideas to it if you like to know.
Bee4ever chapter 24 . 12/26/2012
Oh man! Don't be a jerk Breakdown! If you care about Pebbles, let them go!
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 23 . 12/26/2012
Oh come on! This is so cruel! Writers block is such a CURSE! But, I really hope to read more soon and sorry but I have no idea to give you as to what will happen except that Prime Megatron loses big time! And Pebbles and 'Warp can go home with everyone else and possibly have 'Warp a new mate to call his own. But other wise, keep up the good work and hope to read more soon and Rescue me is good so far. CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
The Drone chapter 23 . 12/3/2012
You should have a BIG Megatron vs. Magatron fight. Prime Megatron should make fun of G1's alt mode and then Starscream shoots Prime M. with G1 M. and then some big happy ending with Arcee and Skywarp (only do this if this story is a Skycee one, I can't remember exactly) ware Pebbles asks Arcee if she going to be her new mom! and then a time jump to idk a year later to show how every one is after the story.

Ps I think this is your 100th review!
Rayray89 chapter 23 . 11/29/2012
hay ill help out i can see what i can come up with
jen chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
oh plleeeease finsish this story...its my favorite...every day i check if u updated...since its towards the ending, i always picture the ending with dreadwing kidnapping pebbles and skywarp and arcee rescuing her...so maybe next chapter have dreadwing come back in and take pebbes once again and while skywarp and arcee are being repaired dreadwing holds pebbles captive while everyone searches for her and eventually her father goes on a rescue mission and of course last chapter he saves her
Bee4ever chapter 22 . 10/25/2012
Wow! This story is awesome! I can't wait for the battle. It's gonna be EPIC! I love how you brought G1 and Prime together. I grew up with G1, and I LOVE TF Prime! Update soon, please!
kakashiluckyblackcat chapter 22 . 10/24/2012
ohhhh s#!t this is going to be epic!
125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »