Reviews for Decoded
The Idealist 33 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
So, that's how Trigger came into Novas life. Nice.
The Idealist 33 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
No! Seth's my favorite character so far. I hope they find him the end. I need to finish this story.
The Idealist 33 chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
OH MY GOSH! You seriously had to do that to me? I just took my medication that makes me drowsy. There's no way that I can continue! I'm going to have to read this tomarow morning.
The Idealist 33 chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
It's good to see brothers and sisters getting along.
The Idealist 33 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
nice chapter. sorry I'm reading really slowly, but I has so much pointless stuff to do today. I wails have rather have gin to school.
The Idealist 33 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Good chapter, but you made one mistake. Each Bolt episode is 44 minutes long. Like Lie to Me or Doctor Who
The Idealist 33 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Good first chapter. I'm really sorry I stopped reading. I had so much school work and my own writing to think of. I loved the first part of this story, so I hope this part will be just as food or even better.
Mike101 chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
This was beyond Be-Awesome this was C-Awesome. :) Personally I am enjoying time off from writing for this site while still reading from my favorite authors. Will I come back eventually? Most likely but I don't have anything planned as for now. I'm very happy to have been a consistant reviewer for all your stories so far and to have found all of them great. You have come into your own from this site and are a great writer. Best wishes to all future stories.
Twain apprentice chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
a great ending for a great story!
Mad-Racer chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
What an awesome story! Literary Be-Awesome!
WordNerb93 chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
Very nice wrap up!

Also, I know you're waiting for the sequel. Truth is, I've hit a small point that I can't manage to get past! I'll get past it eventually, but I'm not sure if it'll be soon or not...
jacruz666 chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
Wow, excellent ending! :D
Hmmm, is it possible that Carson could have survived all that? You know, they never found his body xD
Looks like the new "Phantom Five" will have to deal with those drug cartels now :P
Twain apprentice chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
Um how long till the next chapter? I'm dying to know what happens next!
Zender chapter 16 . 7/23/2012
Sometimes i hate to read about the death of Nova but sometimes sacrifices must be made to save others.
Mike101 chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
And your the best big brother that I never had to grow up with, until now. I know you'll do great and while everyone else might now be able to talk with you I still can and if you need support like during the flight there, before the auditions, each stage of elimination, and WHEN not if, WHEN you make it to the finales I'll be watching. When you make it big don't forgot me and through all your nervousness that you may feel beofre going on stage remember your great, you'll have people there supporting you and those like me in spirit supporting you all the way. No matter what happens we fanfiction and your family will still like you and love you like always. Your a good friend, a good brother, and a good singer for your style of country and wil do great because your unique. Seriously though call me at any time you need extra support and make sure you call me to say "Hey little bro, get on over to the television and turn on American Idol because I'm on this episode. I will become a die hard fan of American Idol for you if you are on it. Call me.