Reviews for Oh, but That One Night
FinchelFeelings chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
this was so cute too omg i just discovered so much of your writing and they're all so cute and i loved this one so much, I totally think you could make this a super cute fluffy multi fic or add an epilogue but I loved it just ending here too so it doesn't matter but WONDERFUL JOB IT WAS REALLY SO GREAT
Firewifesara chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I absolutely love this story.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
this was SO good. i absolutely loved when finn rehearsed scenes with rachel in the middle of the airport. i nearly died. another amazing story :)
cadaverific-jellyfish chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This review is meant for your story 'The Contradictory Rachel Berry', but it won't let me post it there because I've already reviewed that one, so I guess it's just going to go here. But make no mistake, I love this story as well. Anyway, this has to be like the third or fourth time I read that story, I've reviewed it before, and I've realized why I like it so much. I'm not usually a Finchel shipper, because frankly I don't believe Finn deserves her, but in your story you made him someone that does deserve her, that won't hold her back, while not making them out of character. Sure the circumstances are different, but she's still a bit crazy, and he's still the popular sweet boy, but less oblivious. I think that's the reason your Finchel stories are the only ones I really like.
heyitslennon chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Enjoyed it? More like lovedlikedfounditfantastican ohsoggooood.
cause-i-said-so chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
That was amazing, you write so well! - I laughed so hard at the Zombie scene :)
Kind of wish there was a sequel...
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
What a fun story! The zombie scene was truly, honestly, really funny.
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
What a great story. Smutty and well written and funny in parts. (I almost peed at the "ate my sister's legs" part-seriously.) Love your style.
Graffite75 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
High-larious! (Said in my best April Rhodes voice.)
coffeehelps chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I really liked this? So what if it wasn't that realistic. I thought it was very sweet. I'm totally the type of person who wishes that I'd meet my true love randomly in the air port. Since that's not going to happen in real life, why not enjoy it in a story? Great job!
Supabec chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
great story

awesome idea love the st jackass bashing

and great finchel thanx :) add 2 favorites
Loveydoveface chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I feel like these short stories are such a tease. So freaking good! I want more! Man,you can write!
Rach chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Loved this! I hope you don't give up on writing one-shots because they always turn out so good. I'm really looking forward to more of your writing.
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Hahaha that was brilliant!
leggylea chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
omg! I was waiting for this prompt to be filled! absolutely LOVED it! :) I always want someone to do a nerd! Finn and a popular! Rachel fic, I thought it would be cute if the roles were reversed. plus a nerdy, dorky Finn would be adorable! just thought I would mention this since I love everything you write :) absolutely flawless!