Reviews for A Rare Love
Aaliah chapter 3 . 3/29
THAT WAS A AMAZING STORY I THINK THAT SPIKE WAS SOUPER JOULESS. AND I AM SO SAD FOR RARITY I WOD LIKE SOMEONE LIKE THAT BEY
VivianChaotica chapter 3 . 2/11
Excellent story, and Spike had better pay dearly for what he did.
superpony3 chapter 1 . 2/3
lovey dovey
steroul chapter 1 . 1/30
IT WS BEUTIFUL ND QUIET BEFORE TURKEY SHOWED UP HE SW ME WITH GREECE MY HUSBND ND DECIDED TO KILL FINE MORNING SUNNY WS THE WETHER TURKEY WHILE GREECE WS WITH GERMNY TOOK ME ND TIED ME IN ON I OPENED MY EYES ND SW HIS SLY FCE I SCREMES SO LOUDLY:HELP ME PLESE SOMEBODY HELP ME TURKEY IS DOING UNLUCKILY NOBODY WS HERING ME WELL QUIETLY MY HUSBND WHILE HE WS TLKING WITH GERMNY SHUSHED HIM SYING:SHH DID YOU QUIET CTHC THT IS IT ME OR MY WIFE SHOUTED HELP GERMNY THOUGHT HE WS GOING INSNE BUT THEN WHEN HE OVERHERD SCREMING HE TOLD:I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT I LSO CTCHED THT SHE WS CLLING FOR HE COULD TELL NYTHING ELSE GREECE TOLD:MY WIFE IS IN DNGER GERMNY COME ON HURRY I DON'T WNT TO LOSE HER OR MY TOLD NNOYED:HEY WHY DO YOU LWYS RUN FST INSTED OF ME OOPS LLRIGHT LLRIGHT I'LL HELP YOU FIND RUN FSTLY ND HIDE BEHIND TREE ND GREECE USED GERMNY TO TELL HIM WHT HE TOLD:I SEE HUNGRY WITH HOLLND ND I THINK THEY'RE MKING IT SNPPEED FCEPLMING HIMSELF:NYTHING ELSE GERMNY CUSE I DON'T CRE WHT HUNGRY ND HOLLND RE LOOKS ROUND ND FINLLY CTCHES PEEK FROM TURKEY LMOST THROWING ME TOLD MUTTERING:OH NO NOT THIS THING IF I EVER CTCH THIS YOUNG MN HE'LL BE BETED HIS BUTT TOLD STERNLY:WHY WHT DID YOU SW DON'T TELL ME NOTHER MKING IT OUT THING CUSE I'M NOT TOLD:YOU RELLY WNT TO SEE THIS YOU IDIOTIC SWINE[PULLS GREECE BY THE FCE ND TELLS HIM TO SEE].GERMNY TOLD:NOW DO YOU SEE WHT'S HPPENING TOLD:EHM YES I SEE UN HUSBND ND UNE WIFE CUDDLING ND KISSING FCEPLMED ND TOLD NGRILLY PULLING GREECE TOWRDS THE WY I WS:NO YOU STUPID CUT NOT THE PEEK OF ITLY ND SPIN MKING IT OUT THIS[POINTS GREECE TO LOOK TURKEY PULLED THE ROPE DOWN TO THE CLIFF WHILE I SCREM]GERMNY TOLD:I HOPE NOW YOU RELISE WHT'S GOING ON LOOKS NOTHER WY TELLING:OH LOOK SWEDEN ND FRNCE RE GETTING WELL NOW WHERE'S MY HITS HIM TELLING:YOU RELLY RE IDIOT TOLD NGRILLY:WHY WHT DID I DO DID I DO SOMETHING TOLD SHUSHING HIM:NO NOT YOU TURKEY HE IS DOING SOMETHING TOLD WORRIEDLY:TURKEY WHY WHT IS HE DOING DON'T TELL ME HURTING GIN NOTHER GIRL [ERNING HIT BY GERMNY]GERMNY TOLD HIM POINTING WITH HIS FINGER SOMETHING:YOU DON'T UNDERSTND WHERE YOUR WIFE NODDS TELLING:NO NO I DON'T I RELLY WNT TO SEE WHT TURKEY IS TOLD HIM:YEH BUT IF YOU SEE THIS YOU'LL HTE HIM TOLD:WHY WHY RE YOU TELLING THIS GERMNY PLESE TELL ME WHERE MY WIFE IS[HERS MY SCREM LOOKS ND GSPS] WHT THE HELL IS TOLD:YOUR HUSBND IS NOT GONN HELP YOU OR IF HE WILL I'LL KILL YOU[GETS KICKED BY FOOT IN FCE ND LOOKS NGRILLY FIRSTLY BUT THEN GULPS]GREECE TOLD NGRILLY TO TURKEY:HEY NOBODY TRIES TO KILL MY WIFE WHEN I'M SYING DON'T TOUCH HER YIHH.I TOLD:WOOHOO WELL DONE HONEY WELL DONE[GULPS SEE TURKEY POINTING ME WITH HIS GUN ND LOOKING T GREECE].TURKEY TOLD TESING GREECE:SY GOODBYE TO YOUR WIFE GREECE[LUGHS EVILLY][GETS KICKED BY GERMNY THIS TIME ND LEVES].GREECE UNTIES ME TELLING WORRIEDLY:WIFE RE YOU OK HONEY PLESE TELL ME WHT HPPENED.I TRIED HRD NOT TO SOB YES THIS WS MY OWN HUSBND WE WERE TLKING BOUT ND HE LOVED ME SO MUCH.I LOOKED DOWN T THE GROUND TELLING:NOTHING I'M FINE[HICCUPING WHILE SOBBING] TILL I GOT PULLED BU HIM INTO HUG HE LIFTS MY CHIN WITH HIS OTHER HND WHILE STROKING MY MNE FORCHING ME TO LOOK INTO HIS GREEN BEGN IN GENTLE TON TELLING ME HOPIN I WILL CLM DOWN:WIFE I WNT FROM YOU TO TELL ME THE TRUTH WHY DO YOU DON'T TRUST ME.I SOB SCREMING T HIS HUG WHILE HE STROKED ME:TURKEY HE JUST WNTS TO KILL ME HE HTES ME EVEN WHEN MY SISTER TRIED TO MKE ME FRIEND WITH ME HE YNKED MY MNE SO HRD ND HE TOOK KNIFE N DCUT MY TOLD:THT'S IT I'M TKING YOU WITH ME ND I DON'T HER WORD.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30
Μια κρυα μερα του χείμωνα σε ενα μερος εκει ζουσαν διαφορες χωρες ευρωπη και ασια.Αλλα ενας ξεχωρουσε απ'τις εθνικοτητες ηταν ενας μπρατσαρας ελληνας και αυτος ζουσε με την εγκυμονουσα συζυγο του σ'ενα σπιτι με την μαμα,τις αδερφες και τα παιχνιδια του.Καποτε ο νεος οταν ηταν μικρος ο πατερας του πεθανε αλλα πριξν πεθανει του ειπε να προσεχεις την γυναικα σου.Αυτος υπεργαπουσε την γυναικα του και δεν αφηνε καμια χωρα να πληγωσει τα αισθηματα της και οποιος το εκανε του εριχνε μπουνια κατι που η γυναικα του λατρευε πανω του ηταν τα μυωδη μπρατσα του.Μια μερα αφου οι μαμα και οι αδερφες του εφυγαν αυτος ζητησε απ'τους φιλους του τα παιχνιδια αλλα και δυο στενους γειτονες του την 22χρονη ιωαννα και τον 20χρονο γιωργο γαλαντζη να φτιαξουν τις ταινιες του toy story(1,2 and 3) με ολες τις γλωσσες.Εκοινει συμφωνησαν μα εγω ειπα δακρυζοντας:Ναι αλλα ποιον θα κανουμε οτι μας παιζει ο αντρας μου ειναι πολυ μεγαλος γι αυτο δεν μπορει να μας παιξει.Μου ερχοταν να κλαψω οταν ξαφνικα ενοιωσα το μυωδης χερι του με χτυπαει παρηγορητικα γυρναω το κεφαλι μου και τον κοιτω οτι ηταν κι αυτος λυπημενος γι αυτο.Μου λεει γλυκα:Γλυκια μου θα προσπαθησω να παιξω μαζι σας ετσι κι αλλιως την αλλη παρασκευη φευγουμε για το κολλεγιο.Ολοι γλεντανε εγω σκουπιζω τα δακρυσμενα μου ματια και τον αγκαλιαζω καθως τα χερια του πεφτουν στην πλατη μου:Το ξερω ειναι οτι(ρουφω την μυτη μου και τον σφιγγω στην αγκαλια μου λεγωντας) θα ηθελα να ειμαι παντα μαζι σου.Αυτος λεει:Θα εισαι γλυκια μου θα εισαι Αν ομως εγω και ο γαλαντζης σας κοιταμε και σας παιξει η μικρη μου αδερφη.Εγω λεω:Ξερεις κατι νομιζω πως εχεις δικιο αλλα θελω εσυ και ο τουρκος φιλος σου να εισαστε διπλα μου για να νοιωσω ασφαλεια.Αυτος λεει:Στο υποσχομαι γλυκια μου θα ειμαι κοντα σου και θα προσεχω εσενα και το παιδι μας.Εγω τον αγκαλιαζω και του λεω:Ηξερα πως μπορω να βασιστω σε εσενα τωρα θα ειμαστε μαζι για την ζωη μας.
Τελος
Toy story 1:Ρωσικα,ισπανικα,γαλλικα,ισλανδικα,τουρκικα,πολωνεζικα,λιθουανικα,ιαπωνεζικα,κινεζικα,κορεατικα,βουλγαρικα και μαλει.
Toy story 2:Πορτογαλικα,τουρκικα,ρωσικα,ελληνικα,πολονεζικα,ισπανικα,ιταλικα,αγγλικα,Τσεχικα,ολλανδικα,Ουγγαρικα και μογγολικα.
Toy story 3:Αγγλικα,ιταλικα,ισπανικα,Βουλγαρικα,Ελληνικα,Ρωσικα,Πορτογαλικα,Καντονεζικα,Ινδονησιακα,Ελβετικα,Λιθουανικα,Μαλει,Ελληνικα(ξανα),Ταιλανδεζικα,ουγγρικα,ολλανδικα,Γερμανικα,Ιαπωνεζικα,Κινεζικα,Νορβηγικα και στην υπολοιπη γαλλικα.
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
This could have lot's of potential, w/ it being interdimentional Romeo and Juliet!-de chi!
XxStarFireZonexX chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
good spike
XxStarFireZonexX chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
poor spiky wikey
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
ya finished or wat?
Gabe N chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
After 10 years in development, I hope it was worth the wait.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
What do you mean, Spike? Asked Rarity. Um... Said Spike nervously. I made you and Francis break up because i was jelous. Jelous? Asked Rarity in shock. Why? Because... Spike was scared to tell the truth but knew he had too. Spike began '' I... sorta.. um.. have a... um.. crush.. on you...
Momoka64 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
awwww they're so perfect together
Ninaiso chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
This is getting very interesting! I love the flow, I can't wait for the next chapter
Consulting-Prussian chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Kesesesese! You should make the BTT come in, it would make this story even more KAWAII! And PRUSSIA'S AWESOMENESS would make this story more Awesome!
Ninaiso chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was very lovely! I adored how you wrote it and again, I'm honored to inspire you.

I really did love the descriptions and the emotions, I feel so sorry for poor spike...

My one critic is: The love was sudden. Rarity just now met Francis and they already feel in love and somehow knew they had so much in common?

It would make more sense to make it to where they are already friends. Such as: As Rarity was working on her designs she heard another knock on the door and once again opened it.

"Welcome to the carousel boutique, where every garment is chic, unique, and magnifique."

"Mademoiselle, I can see that your work doesn't need any mention like that since, your own looks speak for such beautiful clothes." Rarity heard such an alluring french accent only to see a very handsome unicorn stallion with a purple coat, a lovely thick yellow mane and tail, with a bit of a beard, and a cutie mark in the image of a fluer-de-lis.

She blushed slightly as she said, "Oh Francis, you charmer, you" Rarity greeted him as she motioned with her hoof, "Please, do come in! What can I get for you today?"

"Well, I am here to present you with a sketch for a lovely dress to make." Francis replied. He used his unicorn magic to levitate the sketch of a beautiful dress with jewels around the belt area.

None the less, it's quite a beautiful story! I greatly enjoyed reading it.