Reviews for Hold Your Colour
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Are you going to write more?
The Nyan Lord chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
I neeeeed to know more TTTT
fallenangel225 chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Please, continue this story :) the only thing that bothers me is Shepard's age (she's 31 in ME2 according to BioWare) but the rest is awesome
The Nyan Lord chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
You must continue this story
Lynn Kinght chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
i relly like this will there be more soon?
RayneEthelwulf chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
woohoo! glad to see an update :D
I-lov3-drells chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Yay its updated
Author-Of-Sin chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
My name is Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite Kolyat/femshep ship on the extranet.

love
InfiniteGenesis chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Cheshire grins seeing this updated!
RayneEthelwulf chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Was super happy to see this updated!
I-lov3-drells chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Love it. I like how it was funny at the end. Lol I am a huge Kolyat fan.
Slytherinbookworm chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Hey, its been a while since you updted this story. Are you still alive?
BlackMeister13 chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
awesome lol thane getting told what to do im loving this story
Aya001 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Damn, I need to change, really I was too lazzy to use the search and look for the story, and also too lazzy to look my mail alerts becuase since I don't have my laptop I can only enter my brother PC from time to time, I have thousands of mails, and I was looking page from page, and FINALLY I found it on the 4 page (yeah, I have no patience if you didn't notice XD)

And well, just another awesome chapter, now I know what to do if I really need to laugh, come here and read this _

Fae as the previous chapter is just... really she's perfect the way she is, liked when Kolyat asked "Why can't you sleep?" and she goes and explains everything, like is the weather XDDDD. Her relationship with Thane is like they're Dad and Daugther, and that she can make him laugh is perfect. Now I just need to see her with Garrus XDDDDD

Kolyat... in-game we don't have a real opportunity to see him, because the short conversation with his father and all that... hate, confusion, bitterness, and sadness, etc, we can see is not really the perfect way to know and see how he really is, that's way you authors have to imagine, to deduce how he is, or will react or think, and well that is not out of character, game or wathever, the thing is that you are doing and awesome job, and if I really need Kolyat to be someone way or another, yours is not bad at all.

I'll stop here, I talk to much (if you noticed, don't say it, I know! XD) But... I can't wait for the next chapter!

I hope that Kolyat will, at least, appear on ME3 (dreams are free!)
Emantsal chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
You always breathe so much life into your characters! And Shep/Kolyat is one of my favorite parings. I'll be looking forward to updates on this story.