Reviews for Angels Of Death
jlopie chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
So, I refound this story! Very glad you are updating - this was a favorite of mine! Thanks for continuing with it, and can't wait to see how it all turns out!
Jenn chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
SO HAPPY to see updates! Please keep going! _
Phoebe Miller chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
It made me so happy to see a new chapter... :-)
Topazicatzbeth chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Good old max having a plan. Hope he has lots more medical equipment in the van cos sounds like Danny's needs it
Phoebe Miller chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
Can't wait to read more.
kkirkl chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
I'm really enjoying this story. Hope you get to finish it.
lovesanimals chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
You updated! You updated! You updated!

Sooooo glad to read another chapter of this story! Please don't make us wait so long next time. Please?
KomodoQueen chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
You have no idea how happy I am to read more of this story... please keep it up and give us even more soon :)
sue2556 chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
Wow! I need another update now! Please update soon, hopefully Max will find a way to let Steve & the rest of the team that he has Danny. I hope Steve makes his "friend" and the rest of his CIA group pay.

Sue
storyfan101 chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
I just caught up and am loving this story. I can't imagine what/where Max's idea of a safe house might be. But then I suppose that's the point.
Topazicatzbeth chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
So glad you have added to this story. I loved it when I first read it. Hope there is more to come soon.
Etka chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
And I would really like to see a continuation for this too ;) Any chances?
Topazicatzbeth chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Would love to see this finished
abitherabii chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
this is great!
sniperbob18 chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
nooooooooo! Great story, please carry on - I really can't wait to see what happens next.