Reviews for Celebrations
Alcuzey chapter 10 . 8/22
Awww man...I read your fics whenever I wake up in the middle of the night and cant fall back asleep! I dont know why most reading makes me feel sleepy after a while...yours does NOT! I have been up for 3 hours re reading this one for the umpteenth time damn you! XD
Please! Some more! :)
All that aside, hope all is well!
kohitsuji-sama chapter 10 . 6/24
Second of your stories Ive read today can't wait to consume the rest. Looking forward to updates- keep up the good work.
They are particularly in character in this chapter which I really enjoyed reading. Looking forward for more!
puppyfacetwo chapter 10 . 6/21
Oh boy. There's definetly something cooking here. Hopefully it just turns out to be a misunderstanding, but we can never know until it actually happens. So we'll find out in the next one. :)
Fantita chapter 10 . 6/21
Oh these two! Here there is a bit of communication problem! Yokozawa for not talking about this to Kirishima (whatever it is, unless it's a kind of surprise, but I can't imagine which could be) and Kirishima, for assuming things (which were prompted by spying on Yokozawa's computer!)
Drama indeed is ahead!
Alcuzey chapter 10 . 6/21
Uh oh... Drama. Here we go, I need more! Please please keep writing, you know this is my favorite pic!
Mika Sun0802 chapter 10 . 6/21
Hobbitstown chapter 9 . 6/18
Glad I found a couple more chapters.
barettachante chapter 9 . 6/12
SQUEEE! I'm so glad you are back! I'm not familiar with this story, but when I saw your name in my e-mail, I gladly went to work on it! It does not disappoint! (I liked the nod to Junjo, too! That is totally something Baka-Usagi would do!)

So glad you are writing again and that things are looking up for matter what they might be!

Hugs and a million Kisses
phuthee chapter 1 . 6/8
Welcome back! I'm deprived of this couple. I need more, a little bit of smut perhaps? ;)
Mika Sun0802 chapter 9 . 6/8
The Black Flamingo101 chapter 9 . 6/7
Don't Preach,
Ermahgawd! This update was long awaited and I'm so thrilled to hear that things are slowing down for you. I can't tell you how much I adored this chapter. Yokozawa and Hiyori are so freaking cute and they have such a natural flow together. It's interesting to see you convey Hiyori and how she's very in between the worlds of childhood and adulthood, as well as her tact and desire to please her family. If only I could understand real children as well.
Oh god almighty, poor Yokozawa! LOL! I would probably commit seppuku if I let my computer password get out. Far too much incriminating evidence...
Yokozawa also seems caught between a desire to dote on Hiyori and follow conventional masculine norms, but his male cluelessness about the opposite sex is ever-present and so much fun to read.
I could glomp you with joy for the Aikawa cameo. Their friendship also seems incredibly natural, and I like how they see each other as equals. I grinned at the mention of a particular author and his handler, and oh my god this line: "All creative people were mentally unbalanced" made me laugh so much it hurts! That is so frigging true! Heh heh! I'm starting to think we are a different species entirely.
The little exchange with Hiyori and Aikawa was so subtly tragic, highlighting Hiyori's worry that Aikawa will take Yokozawa away from their family. Though the addition of the grumpy bear helped to soothe this a little bit and sets up a stage for some good angst. I think this fic needs another reading so I can fully gear up for the drama.
So happy to see you back and let me say you haven't lost a molecule of your infinite skill. If anything, you're gaining so much more ground and I can't wait to see more.
Bird hugs!
Fantita chapter 9 . 6/7
Glad to hear that things are getting better for you!
And lol poor Yokozawa, he's been constantly compared to that bear, though Kirishima saying he looks much cuter was adorable!
Though I wonder what Kirishima would say when he gets to know that Yokozawa has to meet Aikawa when he wanted a whole evening with Yokozawa :O
puppyfacetwo chapter 9 . 6/7
So happy to hear things are leveling out for you. I'm always happy to see things work out for authors, such as yourself, after they've been through a few rough patches. All these fics and stories aside, honestly I'm really glad to see you doing better.
This was a great chapter. I think I've found that I like seeing Yokozawa all flustered and ruffled about things. Especially when it came to that lil bear. There's just no way big 'ole grumpy, grouchy Yokozawa could have possibly looked like that bear (wink). I bet he knew it was true, but was adamant about refusing the fact. That guy's just the best sometimes. :)
Tentai.t chapter 9 . 6/7
So glad to see you writing again, Sensei! It always brings a smile to my face whenever i get notification of your work.

I must say, that for someone of Yokozawa's character, you portrayed how he handled the situation well. I am a firm believer that it takes a village to raise a child properly and Yokozawa 3 definitely did alright by me ;)

Keep writing, Sensei. I love, love, love reading your work!