Reviews for Celebrations
Sasuke-is-Badass chapter 4 . 7/23
Oh my God! He thought of Onodera to keep himself from cumming! That's so mean! XD
TouchDouche chapter 3 . 7/4
My ass indeed... but yours first.
Bookmysterr chapter 10 . 6/2
It's been awhile since you've updated, but if you're still interested in writing this story, I'm still interested in reading it :)
Alcuzey chapter 10 . 2/5
Ah how I have missed this. It has been a slower week of evening duty at the hospital and I needed to fall back on some of my favorites. After perhaps my third or fourth read through, I am still struck with your commitment to the personalities and the small intricacies of social interaction that most people just gloss over. I miss you and your work dearly. I hope you come back to us soon :) But above all, I hope life is going swimmingly for you 3
Shio chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This is amazing, so well written. This story brought joy to me, aswell as a smile upon my face, thanks for righting it. 〜(ゝ。)
Alcuzey chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
Awww man...I read your fics whenever I wake up in the middle of the night and cant fall back asleep! I dont know why though...as most reading makes me feel sleepy after a while...yours does NOT! I have been up for 3 hours re reading this one for the umpteenth time damn you! XD
Please! Some more! :)
All that aside, hope all is well!
kohitsuji-sama chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
Second of your stories Ive read today can't wait to consume the rest. Looking forward to updates- keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
They are particularly in character in this chapter which I really enjoyed reading. Looking forward for more!
puppyfacetwo chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Oh boy. There's definetly something cooking here. Hopefully it just turns out to be a misunderstanding, but we can never know until it actually happens. So we'll find out in the next one. :)
Fantita chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Oh these two! Here there is a bit of communication problem! Yokozawa for not talking about this to Kirishima (whatever it is, unless it's a kind of surprise, but I can't imagine which could be) and Kirishima, for assuming things (which were prompted by spying on Yokozawa's computer!)
Drama indeed is ahead!
Alcuzey chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Uh oh... Drama. Here we go, I need more! Please please keep writing, you know this is my favorite pic!
Noir0802 chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Hobbitstown chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
Glad I found a couple more chapters.
barettachante chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
SQUEEE! I'm so glad you are back! I'm not familiar with this story, but when I saw your name in my e-mail, I gladly went to work on it! It does not disappoint! (I liked the nod to Junjo, too! That is totally something Baka-Usagi would do!)

So glad you are writing again and that things are looking up for you...no matter what they might be!

Hugs and a million Kisses
-BC
phuthee chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Welcome back! I'm deprived of this couple. I need more, a little bit of smut perhaps? ;)