Reviews for Detective's Welfare
Virginia chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Need to write more to this story please
70s80sfanficluver chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I liked this story. I kind of wished we had a little more push(interaction) between Olivia and Nick but it was good as a story to see their base interaction and get them to start opening up to each other a bit a partners.

Amaro will never be Stabler and that is good in some respects because he could never be a replacement for him. He is a different kind of character and I wish the real writers will spend sometime to really flesh things out about him more. I do like the married military wife thing...makes it interesting.
SuddenButInevitableBetrayal chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
This is really nice! I'd defintely read more of your Benson/Amaro friendship stories if you wrote any.
Cfhonan chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
I'm glad you added another chapter. I'm so happy Olivia opened up to Nick. I hope you write more SVU stories.
gemfinder360 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
I really liked this chapter. I never thought about Huang helping Olivia, but when I read this it all clicked. Great chapter, I love how Olivia opened up, very sweet. Update soon!
Detective Castiel Winchester chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
I liked it, too(: thanks for updating! This was great!
TheTBone chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I can't even believe I haven't read this yet! I'm a horrible person.

I LOVE this. It wrapped up some things while developing some Olivia/Amaro and I quite frankly love it.

Some of my favorite lines:

"Fine. Everything was always 'fine' with Olivia Benson. Never good, never bad, never different, just 'fine.'" - So true. Olivia always uses that pansy excuse, and I like how Nick doesn't want to stand for it.

"They were dark, excessively dark, and he wondered what else they had seen." - His thoughts and musings on her are so spot on, and I love the concerned interest he gives her. He's protective and it's very sweet.

Basically, I love this. Super cute. )
Sarys.Yassur chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This is lovely! I really like your 'Nick' voice, and your characterizations of Munch and Fin. I'd love to see this progress from a quasi-drabble into a multi-chapter fic if you get the inspiration. There really aren't many fics set in the current season.
Cfhonan chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I loved it. We need more Nick/Olivia friendship stories. Please write more.
Svufreak123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Keep going :)
Detective Castiel Winchester chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Please continue! There aren't many Nick/Olivia stories (friendship wise).
Det. Olivia Benson-Stabler05 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I like this story I going to write a story about last night episode too but i'm going to add el in my story it should be up by the end of the week because i have so many idea in my head right now... i'm writing them down then I type it but you should make a chapter two to this story
Delectable Sweetness chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Good. I liked it. That episode hasn't shown where I'm from, but I still liked it. :) :)