Reviews for Metro: Dark Dreams
AlienGenesis chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Pretty awesome, I'll try and write some more Aliens stories soon.
Native Avenger chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
This is an interesting story so far. I don't know too much about the Metro series, but I know its post-apocalyptic. I think its good that you're having Anton be cautious with other people. Anyone would be after going through that. I'm curious of why the American attacked Anton in the first place, I hope you're planning on doing something with that.
donman chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Okay, just quickly, my progress recently has been slow. I've had writers block, school work and have been constantly trying to proof read and make sure this isnt terrible. The first chapter was fun to write, and while near the end, I felt I had no idea where i was going, there was no pressure. This chapter I wrote, again because I felt like it, but that was why progress was slow. I write these things first for myself, but secondly so people will enjoy them. If I don't hear feedback from people, I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing, or if it's worth doing on top of my other things, so please if you enjoy write a review or just say hi in a PM so I know my writing isn't just another few thousand words out there on the internet. Thank you if you read this, and a bigger thanks if you've read Dark Dreams. (wow, that really wasnt as quick as I'd hoped!)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
this is very good, it could be a metro fan novel, Bassicaly published fan fiction's, i hope you make more!
Jon Berkley chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I loved it. Please consider to continue the story.
TheAnonymousBard chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Love it! This first chapter is fantastic, really sets the scene for your future plot. Has great potential!

Only thing is I hope the chapters grow in length. I know this is only the first chapter but keep in mind that a good chapter should have at least 1500-3000 words.

Overall, great job!
SniperInTheHouse chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Fifteen days later your first review. I liked how it started off and the idea, but you might want to try and put this under the fallout category to get more people to read this. Metro stories don't get the reviews or hits they deserve. I hope you do end up continuing this fiction or keep writing.