Reviews for The Shadow of a Ghost
katherine chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
Can u please update its been 11 months soon to be 12 can u please update I need to know what is going to happen
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Suethor.
Your OC is a Sue chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
Read the above.
Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue Mary Sue
Please, don't update this story ever again. I will flame it here and there, and everywhere!
Mary Sue
Your OC, my darling, is a Mary Sue.
allison chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
Can u update this story soon 7 months please update I miss this story
OkamiPlayer chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
Please Continue! This is a really funny and action packed story that is super duper cool, and I hope your problems become magical unicorns and rainbows! :D
Lady Aeries chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
Hello been a fan of this story for ages and suddenly thought of it and reread the entire thing. I know it's been ages but I'd love to see you continue the story if you're still able to :)
CaptainLoganPrice chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
OMG Please write more soon! I was totally hooked on this story!
Victory chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
Another chapter involving her outside of Task Force 141! Good, you're not making her go back immediately.
If anything, it's actually nice to get to know Genevieve and delay Shadow (and Ghost, etc) for a bit. I got a lot from this, as from the previous chapter. It's cool to learn about her family, and how she is out of the 141.
I don't think the Mother thing was revealed 'in a very shitty manner' - it could have been worse, although it wasn't fantastic either. Yeah, her mom could've been mentioned in one of the first couple chapters, and then in this chapter as it is. At least, you didn't screw up with it as Genevieve mentioned that being involved with the 141 made her forget about her mother, so that's decent.
I'm really liking the character development in this and the last chapter.
And yes! Things will get more intense, Shadow acknowledges this!
You know, what with her being furious with Ghost, his actions and reactions, and the rest of the MW2 storyline - can't wait to see how you write it out, and any changes/additions you'll make! I'm sure sure it will be worth the wait.
- Victory
Victory chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
Sorry for not reviewing before. Laziness is to blame.
So yeah, the only Call of Duty stuff I play is Modern Warfare (especially 2) and some other non-BO games, but I do get the entire BO II storyline, so the references in the chapter thankfully managed to not lose me.
I wouldn't have said this had you not mentioned this in your AN, but the development of Prophet's and Shadow's relationship is actually pretty cool. They've become close, but what lies ahead for them? I remember from chapters previous that he was wary of her. Hope that will play into effect in later chapters.
It's good to see some time away from the 141, and see Shadow, or more accurately Genevieve, within her CIA colleagues. Times before I couldn't help but feel like, 'what's she doing in 141 if she's not getting anything', but now, it's a breath of fresh air I guess one would say. The reader can see more of her purpose.
- Victory
FlowersForTheDead chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Awesome keep it going
Helven chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
I have been reading stories for awhile and I swear if you don't put more chapters in my smiley face will look like this :(
Guest chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
Updaate! XD
PotatoOverlord chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Please continue this story, it's really good and I love reading it! :)
PotatoOverlord chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
Please update more! I love your story! :D
Lt.GhostPotater1 chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Please continue, the story is very good and is getting interesting. If you don't continue I will spam you :3